Product Marketing Director, Commerce
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Marketing & Communications United States Manchester, New
Hampshire Dallas, Texas San Francisco, CA or London, UK or Remote
Description Sitecore is the global leader in experience management
software that combines content management, commerce, and customer
insights. The Sitecore Experience Cloud--- empowers marketers to
deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every
channel-before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200
brands-including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines,
Kimberly-Clark, and L'Or--al-have trusted Sitecore to deliver the
personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty,
and drive revenue. This is a unique opportunity to come onboard a
fast-growing company as Sitecore continues to experience
spectacular growth all over the world. As the Product Marketing
Director for Commerce, you will be responsible for the overall GTM
strategy, including vision, positioning, pricing/packaging, and
sales enablement for Sitecore Experience Commerce, the company's
digital commerce platform. Position Summary:
The right candidate will be a dynamic, proactive team player who
can help us differentiate our business with compelling messages
that position us effectively in the highly competitive, but rapidly
growing digital commerce market. He or she will have the requisite
skills to develop a deep understanding of our products, become the
expert in our target customers and their buying criteria, analyze
critical market needs and trends, and create presentations that
clearly convey our vision and strategy. You also will drive the
transfer of this knowledge to the sales channel, as well as
collaborate with other functional leads to deliver innovative
marketing programs that grow customer adoption.
- Develop an overall business GTM strategy for Sitecore
Experience Commerce as a critical pillar of the Sitecore Experience
Cloud, working with teams to set, monitor, and achieve financial
and market share objectives.
- Be the subject matter expert in digital commerce, helping to
develop and deliver a variety of content types-presentations, sales
plays, tools, demo scenarios, videos, etc.-as needed to fuel sales
and marketing success.
- Conduct competitive analysis, target markets and persona
definition, pricing/packing, and other standard GTM
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging, value
props, use cases, and associated content to be leveraged by global
sales marketing teams.
- Externally evangelize Sitecore Experience Commerce and the
Sitecore Experience Cloud at events, speaking engagements, and/or
- Define and drive the GTM launch for new releases of Sitecore
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying
criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush
- Aid other marketing teams (e.g., channel marketing, events,
webinars, AR/PR) to make sure their program are infused with your
thematic knowledge and subject matter expertise.
- Work closely with product management to understand the
strategic direction of Sitecore Experience Commerce and to
influence the direction of the roadmap through your understanding
of the market and buyer needs.
- Assist sellers with deals, RFPs, and customer visits to help
convince and win.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with partners and
cross-functional teams to successfully deliver co-marketing
programs. Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience or equivalent role in
the area of digital commerce platforms and/or the broader Digital
Experience Management industry.
- Demonstrated history of creating standard GTM deliverables such
as GTM strategy plans, pitch decks, sales plays, and marketing
messaging for blogs, social, emails, etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
skills with high comfort level speaking on webinars, conferences,
and industry events
- Experience working in a matrixed environment where creating
collaboration and influence with multiple stakeholders across
diverse backgrounds are required for generating results.
- Strategic, analytical thinker with keen tactical execution
skills, attention to detail, and ability to turn complex,
technology heavy topics into digestible, compelling stories.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage numerous
deadline-driven projects simultaneously.
- Critical thinking to help with analysis of business, market and
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues and stakeholders;
experience working across disciplines and geographies.
- Driven, self-organized team player with a demonstrated ability
to achieve objectives in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial
- BS or BA in IT, communications, or tech-centric degrees are
ideal. MBA preferred.
- Strong w illingness to travel (global) as needed to support
marketing and sales efforts when safe and appropriate . After an
offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish
your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S.
Department of Homeland Security. Sitecore is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry,
religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any
other local legally protected characteristic. You have been
redirected to a Sitecore job page
Keywords: Sitecore, Dallas , Product Marketing Director, Commerce, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!