Sr. Director of Finance Planning & Reporting
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Sr. Director of Finance Planning & Reporting in Dallas, Texas -
Careers at Dallas, TX Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Sr.
Director of Finance Planning & Reporting Job Locations US-TX-Dallas
Job ID 2021-2134 Category Accounting/Finance Type Regular Full-Time
Company Summary Legit. Texas. Barbecue. Since 1941, we have
exhibited a passion for not only great barbecue but great people.
That's why we offer a workplace where employees are given
meaningful growth opportunities and rewarded for their loyalty and
contributions. Hardworking, passionate individuals who inspire
others and thrive in a fast-paced environment make up our team. As
the largest and fastest-growing barbecue concept in the world,
we're always looking for dynamic and motivated team members to join
our family which extends from dining rooms to real estate, food
processing, stainless steel fabrication, pellet manufacturing, wood
fabrication and beyond--- DICKEY'S is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived
race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex
(including pregnancy), gender, marital status, veteran status,
sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
local laws. Position Summary Key Deliverables: Budgeting, Financial
Planning & Analysis, Financial Reporting & ROI Tracking. Job
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop revenue recognition strategies to maximize company
- Restructure revenue and contra accounts offering increased
- Generate monthly, weekly, and daily revenue and financial
reports for leadership.
- Forecast monthly revenues, identify, and communicate
opportunities to leaders.
- Develop and enforce internal controls to support revenue
- Identify and resolve revenue related issues promptly.
- Establish approved objectives, plans and budgets which will
drive profitable topline revenue for the company.
- Oversee revenue growth initiatives related to new category
evaluation and launches, revenue optimization, source quality
process, financial planning, budgeting, and revenue
- Manage repositioning and development projects working with a
variety of in-house teams as well as third parties to oversee
aspects such as franchisee analysis, marketing and financial
planning and execution of all aspects of capital investments.
- Prepare reports on projects, investment briefs to share with
the senior executive team to keep them informed about new
communities' growth and repositioning progress.
- Create and analyzation of reports that deliver insights and
trends into both customer and business initiatives across all
Company channels, focusing on customer success metrics, sales
attribution, and ROI.
- Qualitative and quantitative research on future spending
related to marketing funds for potential Return on Investment
- Develop efficient investment processes and procedures for all
- Develop and communicate digital metrics and return on
- Lead execution of Data and Market Insights Analytics
initiatives and activities.
- Measure the effectiveness of new initiatives based on changes
in customer behavior; manage test/control campaigns related to
market, CRM, or media tests - and link back to conversion.
- Supported ad hoc analyses to provide deep insights into key
business issues and trends.
- Generate deal flow through brokered and off-market
- Support our franchisees seeking loans from financial
institutions, SBA and conventional sources. Options Apply for this
job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading... Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Dallas , Sr. Director of Finance Planning & Reporting, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!