Insert Mail Operations Manager (Night Shift) (JR)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global
Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500-- Index, is a leading
provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions
to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate
issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that
powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000
associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge,
please visit Broadridge.com/.
Broadridge is growing! Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our mission is to attract, develop and retain world-class talent.
Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people
want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our
customers and ultimately create customer value. If you're a
self-starter who demonstrates strong initiative and are looking for
an opportunity to put your leadership skills to work with a
thriving organization this is your chance.
We're looking for an Operations Manager for our Coppell, TX
location to lead the operations of multiple production departments.
As our Operations Manager, you'll be in a leadership role with
strong growth potential and visibility across the organization,
working with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, fun environment.
You'll lead daily production to ensure all work is processed in
priority order in a timely and cost effective manner to make sure
SLAs are met for our clients. You'll ensure your associates follow
departmental procedures and produce quality work on a timely
This role is in our Customer Communications Division, which offers
a full range of multi-channel communications solutions, such as
integrated print, mail and digital solutions for transactional,
marketing and compliance communications.
- Night Shift: Hours are generally between: 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM,
Monday - Friday. Occasional weekends and holidays may be
- Recommending and implementing cost savings initiatives to
reduce expenses where possible and prudent.
- Developing and implementing appropriate reports/metrics that
enable management to monitor service, quality and
productivity/efficiency. Preparing/issuing production and shift
turnover reports to monitor productivity, backlogs, and service
- Collaborating with senior management to review expected
volumes, identifying appropriate staffing levels, and working with
your management staff to develop schedules to meet business
- Making sure staff are cross-trained so that multiple back-ups
are available to support each function within the production
department. Documenting operator procedures and ensuring that staff
is appropriately trained to perform their required functions.
- Effectively motivating staff to create a highly engaged
workforce. Communicating and continually reinforcing Broadridge
Values, Vision Statement, Quality Policy, and commitment to the
Service Profit Chain with your associates.
- Identifying top performing associates and implementing plans to
help them reach their full potential.
- Preparing and delivering periodic performance reviews and
development planned for assigned staff. Effectively dealing with
personnel related issues and ensure effective management is in
- You have strong oral and written communication skills and
adeptness with communicating effectively with staff and management
at multiple levels.
- Solid organizational skills including expertise with handling
multiple priorities simultaneously and working under tight
- You demonstrate skill working in a diverse team environment
with various personality types to get the work done; you relate
well and show respect and consideration for others.
- You are a self-starter who demonstrates initiative and
willingness to learn.
- You're adept at helping develop your team. This is a great
opportunity to expand your people skills and deal with a lively,
- Prior experience in a print or mail environment required.
- At least 3 years of management-level experience in a production
- 2-3 years of experience managing warehousing/supply and
- 1-3 years of experience of Quality Assurance or Quality
- You have strong Excel skills and are comfortable with other
application software such as Windows, Outlook, Access and
- You're able to consistently work a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
Monday - Friday. We work hard and at times we'll need your
leadership off-shift so you'll need to be flexible for overtime as
required, especially during peak periods such as month & quarter
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as
of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare
(medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits,
life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k
with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including
vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the
'World's Most Admired Companies.'
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY
State for 10 consecutive years.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential
communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong
professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone
Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams
Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the
Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or
a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in
the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access the Company--s career webpage as a result of your
disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by
calling or by sending an email to
Keywords: Broadridge, Dallas , Insert Mail Operations Manager (Night Shift) (JR), Executive , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!