Analyst (Multifamily Asset Management)
Company: Lion Real Estate Group, LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Title: Analyst, Asset Management
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Job Classification: Regular, Full-Time
EEO-1 Classification: Professionals
Reports To: Vice President, Asset Management
Job Location: Corporate Office - Dallas, Texas
[RECRUITERS: PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS AD.]
The Asset Management Analyst will work directly under the Vice
President and will focus on collecting, preparing and analyzing
data useful in the asset management of all Lion Real Estate Group
properties and will perform special projects and ad hoc analyses as
- Collects, analyzes, and prepares data in the management of
- Develops and maintains comprehensive reporting packages to
assist in monitoring performance in all critical areas: revenues,
expenses, leasing, occupancy, etc.
- Works on specific projects for profit improvement, cost
reduction and systems enhancements
- Prepares and maintains files for each property that provides
information on buildings, utilities, contractors, contracts,
emergency procedures, property insurance, and other information
necessary to operate each property
- Works with supervisor during the underwriting process to assist
in structuring and analyzing transactions to prepare them for
- Completes market surveys as needed.
- Conducts market research and analyzes market data including
market occupancy, rental rates, demographics, competitor
positioning and economic information.
- Updates and maintains roll-up financial models in excel,
working with the asset management team to update business plan
assumptions, as necessary.
- Performs financial analysis on assets under ownership and works
with supervisor in creating property variance budgets.
- Assists in the preparation of annual property budgets as
- Reviews and negotiate repairs and renovation bids.
- Maintains, updates, and analyzes Capex reconciliation and all
other operational trackers.
- Assists with ad-hoc/special projects as needed.
- Models in-place and prospective portfolio performance.
- Recommends processes to improve Company efficiency.
- Responsible for day-to-day communications with Supervisor and
ensuring all reporting and tasks are completed on time.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance according to
required work schedule decided by the Company.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner at all
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and negotiation
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with excellent leadership skills and ability to
develop the skills of subordinates
- Ability to work independently, prioritize duties, manage time
efficiently, and multi-task.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel,
PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficient with Yardi or similar property management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Real Estate, or
related field of study
- 1-3 years prior experience in financial analyst role within
real estate, multifamily sector preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Frequently stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and
- Regularly sit and stand for several hours at a time.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Regularly use the hand and arm for writing and/or typing.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Occasional air travel to existing or new markets may be
required, including overnight stays.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Plans, including Life/AD&D, Accident, Critical
Illness, Disability, Hospital Indemnity, and Pet Insurance
- Third-Party Dedicated Benefits Concierge
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan - 4% Company Match
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, &
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks and Rewards Program
- Successful completion of background and drug screening required
prior to beginning employment.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Lion Real Estate Group, LLC, Dallas , Analyst (Multifamily Asset Management), Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!