Director of Operations
Company: Related Companies
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Operations Director provides support, training and resources in
the context of leadership, management, operating procedures and
administrative capacities to the Vice President and their
respective portfolio of sites. In alignment with portfolio
objectives and priorities (i.e. meet or exceed budgeted Net
Operating Income (NOI), mitigate compliance risks, maintain and
improve the physical assets, etc.), the Operations Director will
work to resolve vacancy challenges, maximize special claims,
improve compliance, pro-actively identify operating procedure
deficiencies, make policy recommendations and assist with
recruiting, mentoring and training site team staff.
At the direction of the VP, the Operations Director is directly
responsible for the following:
- Lead assigned projects to completion with reporting to VP
- In collaboration with the wider corporate team, the Operations
Director will assist the team with vacancy challenges to maximize
occupancy and income.
- Assist with acquisitions, dispositions and due diligence
- Assist the VP with site compliance of company policies and
- Make operating policy recommendations, draft new guidelines and
job aids for VP approval and implement with the site teams.
- Analyze the monthly financial performance of assigned assets
and work with site teams to execute written variance reporting and
developing plans to offset negative expense variances.
- Participate in the recruiting process for open positions at
sites, provide new hire onboarding and training and act as ongoing
mentor for new and struggling employees.
- Improve customer service by quickly responding to resident
comments/complaints and escalating to VP as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support to the VP and their respective
- Ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Position is based at out of the Dallas Corporate office and
requires the flexibility to travel to each of the sites throughout
the assigned portfolio as needed.
- Flexibility to travel 25%-50% of the time is essential, and may
exceed 50% during and after peak acquisition periods or as business
- Ability to work within a very dynamic environment and balance
significant hours of office work and overtime.
Related Management Company is the owner and operator of a premier
portfolio of assets valued at over $60 billion. Our operating
portfolio consists of a diversified mix of properties including
luxury rental buildings, retail and commercial space, luxury
condominium residences, affordable, and workforce housing located
throughout the United States.
As the owner and developer for the majority of the RMC portfolio,
we have ensured that our buildings are the best assets in their
respective submarkets. We provide a diligently maintained property
management platform with dedicated professionals who consistently
exceeds our residents' and commercial tenants' expectations. Our
dedication to providing the highest and most personalized level of
service is one of the hallmarks of the company and a key
differentiator in the market. For more please visit .
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For information about how we use your personal information,
including information submitted for career opportunities, please
Keywords: Related Companies, Dallas , Director of Operations, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!