Company: Pacheco Koch
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary Description:Under the direct supervision of a Licensed
Professional Engineer (unless already licensed), performs design
and comprehensive project management for numerous engineering
projects of low to medium complexity while effectively leading and
promoting a limited number of assigned technical personnel. This
position will focus on water and wastewater treatment, pumping and
conveyance with large entities.Essential Duties and
- Successfully manages and designs numerous civil engineering
projects of low to medium complexity.
- Maintains effective communications with clients, other design
consultants, regulatory agencies, Internal Survey Department (re:
schedules, deliverables and billings) and other appropriate
parties, both verbal and written.
- Uses good time management methods and habits to meet schedule
- Uses developed organizational skills to deliver projects
efficiently and thoroughly.
- Effectively uses current computer aided design and production
software to maximize efficiency of project delivery.
- Takes proactive role to enhance the professional development of
- Creates and maintain a positive environment and team approach
for all assignments.
- Performs all project billing, collections and job cost analysis
to maximize project profitability while maintaining quality of
- Actively performs other tasks as assigned, or as individually
identified, to benefit the overall company efficiency and work
- Protects the well being of the client and the company at all
times.Minimum Experience/Skill Requirements:
- Demonstrates competence in fundamental civil engineering design
principles including, but not limited to: grading; drainage;
hydrology; open channel hydraulics; storm water collection and
detention; storm water pollution prevention; pavements; basic water
distribution and wastewater collection systems; cost estimating;
bid phase assistance; construction administration and general
- Demonstrates proficiency with current computer aided design and
production software and ability to learn new versions or new
- 5-7 years of experience as a Project Engineer (or
- Effectively manages up to three (3) assigned technical
- Assigns and oversees project assignments;
- Reviews work for accuracy and completeness;
- Promotes professional development;
- Maintains job satisfaction and morale;
- Assists with performance evaluations; and
- Recommends compensation adjustments and/or
- Pass Standard Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Pass Standard Background Checks
- ProfessionalMinimum Registration/Education Requirements:
- Certified Engineer-in-Training by the Texas State Board of
- Graduate from an accredited university or college with a
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering (Experience or degrees in
other disciplines may be substituted at Management's
- All Standard Employee Benefits per Pacheco Koch Employee
- Eligible for New Client Finders Fee.
- Cell Phone Stipend.
- Toll Tag Benefit.
Keywords: Pacheco Koch, Dallas , Project Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!