Director of Office Administration
Company: Behavioral Health Group - BHG
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Director of Office Administration
Who We Are
We are a team that is focused on patient care and quality.
Behavioral Health Group (BHG), is a leading provider of opioid
addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted
treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient
setting. At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a
brain disease, not a moral failing. We believe that with hope,
respect, and caring, real recovery is possible.
Why work at BHG?
We grow better together! At BHG we believe in investing in our team
members and growing careers through role-based training and
promotional opportunities. Join our team members and thrive in our
people first culture that is rooted in diversity and inclusion and
offers many other tangible opportunities such as:
- Benefits: Your choice of three different benefits programs
including health, life, vision, and dental insurance, a tuition
reimbursement program, and a competitive 401K match incentive
- Bonuses: We offer competitive pay, annual increases and bonuses
for retention and certification/license completion
- Paid Time Off: In addition to paid vacation and company
holidays, BHG also provides paid time for training, voting, sick or
personal time off
- Work/life Balance: Many of our locations offer flexible work
- Additional Benefits: Employee Discount Programs to applicable
cell phone services, restaurants, amusement parks, movie theaters
- Career Pathing: We are growing and promote from within
- Self-Care: We offer a self-care series as well as an Employee
BHG is the largest network of Joint Commission accredited
outpatient opioid treatment and recovery centers operating almost
80 locations in 17 states, and counting. Please ensure you check
out our open opportunities in other locations/states as we offer
relocation assistance to help support your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This dynamic role will primarily support the CEO, in conjunction
with other C-level executives, and spearhead strategic projects and
requests to include but not be limited to:
- Oversee sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize
inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make
judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
Arrange and handle all logistics for board meetings and events:
schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop; multiple; and distribute
presentation materials. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules
and regulations set in bylaws regarding board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of senior level administrative tasks
that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the
organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing
and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations;
collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and
outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence;
maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements;
reconciliation of expense matters; et. al..
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external
constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including
those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and
determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response,
exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style and organization
- Direct day-to-day administrative operations to include project
management initiatives and streamline operational efficiencies.
Spearhead key real-estate projects. Manage all aspects of
organization's office services. Evaluate and assist in developing
office policies and procedures for improved work-flow and
anticipate future needs as the organization grows. Assist with
vendor bids, selection and streamlining related to the purchasing
of equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation
efficiency and expansion.
- Manage Reception desk, support staff and administrative budget.
Ensure a pleasant lobby experience for staff, visitors, and vendors
of BHG. Create process flow for hygienic office, well stocked
kitchen and operationally sound facility. Liaising with Human
Resources and other departments as needed to achieve organizational
- Hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, healthcare
administration or related field is required, master's level degree
- 8+ years of senior executive support
- 5+ years of experience working as a Chief of Staff, Sr.
Executive Assistant or hold a Management Consulting background
- Adept with agile project management principles, leadership,
oversight and tracking
- Experience managing support staff and budget management
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, prioritizing workflow and
continuous process improvement
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a
high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Articulate written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to break down complex concepts and explain them simply
- Deadline-driven with exceptional organizational skills and
impeccable attention to detail
- High degree of business acumen when working with diverse
groups, including board members, senior executives, staff,
- Proven ability to thrive in a high-growth environment
- Strong relationship builder, both internally and
- Hold a basic understanding of alcohol/drug abuse and
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated
self-starter's who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a
valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a
strong work ethic and dedication to providing the gold standard of
GREAT Support -- We are committed to providing the training,
information, and corporate support necessary to facilitate your
BHG is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing
equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in
accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Behavioral Health Group - BHG, Dallas , Director of Office Administration, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!