Senior Associate, Delivery Management
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description The Sr. Associate, Delivery Management is
responsible for planning, designing, and implementing
infrastructure projects in support of It infrastructure
initiatives. S/he interfaces with business teams to understand the
business requirements, justification, and priority of an
initiative, works with IT teams to scope and estimate the request,
and then gains funding and review approvals to ensure IT delivery
against the agreed plan and priority. S/he provides guidance on
application design solutions as well as enforces the use of best
practices and standards.
- Provides technical leadership and guidance for architecture
design and development of highly resilient, dependable technology
platforms including compute, network, communications, storage,
integration, and security.
- Provides architectural guidance and leadership on best
practices regarding infrastructure.
- Recommend appropriate tools, technology and methodologies for
solving complex problems at all levels.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in developing and executing
automated builds and scripts.
- Develops plans for assigned business or systems from the point
of view of the organization and according to the strategic
technology framework of the Group.
- Develops and enhances the test infrastructure and continuous
integration framework used across teams.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with
business and IT management teams.
- Engages appropriate IT teams to scope and estimate business
requests and facilitate meetings with business and IT teams to
ensure understanding and agreement.
- Guides estimated requests through any and all required funding
review and approval bodies.
- Mentors and Guides Infrastructure teams on automation to
increase process and system efficiency with the objective of
reducing human intervention on any repetitive tasks.
- Learns new build and releases techniques and methodologies and
trains the team in the same.
- Works on projects that promote continuous Infrastructure,
Platform, and Availability improvements.
- Validates the justification for business requests, and assesses
the relative priority of the request against others from same or
other business teams.
- Evaluates new and replacement systems for development
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: in Computer Science/Software Engineering or
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience -
- 9-12 years Progressive IT project management and IT systems
- Advanced experience in network build, integration and
- Advanced experience with cloud computing and virtualization
tools (VMware, OpenStack, AWS, dVS, VPC, Azure vNET).
- Advanced experience in completing build documentation required
to ensure Solutions acceptance into production.
- Advanced experience with version control tools (i.e Git,
- Advanced experience with configuring and deploying cloud based
application delivery technologies, Firewalls, and Security Groups,
and configuring and tuning operational telemetry dashboards.
- Skills & Abilities -
- Ability to rapidly build knowledge of application business area
and application requirements
- Demonstrates solution design for performance and
- Ability to understand and decompose network design
- Solid environment and configuration management skills and
ability to maintain multiple baselines, e.g. Dev, Test, Prod
- Development experience with at least one infrastructure
automation tool such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Expertise in developing operational documentation for software
defined network services
- Strong ability to troubleshoot system integration issues
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions
- Strong analytical skills and effective interpersonal and
communication skills to interact with a wide range of users with
varying levels of technical proficiency
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas through written reports,
business correspondence, technical documentation and procedure
- Proven ability to positively manage work in a dynamic
environment and to work autonomously as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
the use of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of methods and tools of product build in IT and
- Knowledge of software configuration management (build and
process management, source control, versioning and build
- Ability to program in a scripting language
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing,
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is
required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend,
kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job.
You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other
duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance
of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at
any time. This job description is not a contract for employment,
and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any
time, for any reason.At Santander, we value and respect differences
in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams.
We actively encourage everyone to apply.Employees desiring
consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the
appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees
should provide all pertinent information to support their
candidacy.To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander
employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in "Good Standing"Please click here to see the full policy -
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, Dallas , Senior Associate, Delivery Management, Executive , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!