Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: The Oakmont Guest Care Center
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Come Join our Nursing Team !Seeking Assistant Director of
Nursing with experience working in Long Term Care. Candidate must
be willing to provide hands on Leadership to Nursing Team with a
passion for high quality resident care.Competitive Salary $33.00
and up depending on experienceBenefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Life, Disability, Holidays and PTOJob DescriptionWe are looking for
an attentive and knowledgeable Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
who will assist in ensuring the nursing department provides
consistent, attentive, and efficient care to patients. The ADON is
responsible for monitoring nursing staff, nursing activities, and
patient care, as well as ensuring nursing activities are in
compliance with federal, state, and local standards. A successful
ADON is responsible, attentive, knowledgeable, and provides high
quality care to patients.Assistant Director of Nursing
- Helping to hire, train, teach, and monitor nurses.
- Managing clinical operations and developing care plans.
- Preparing the daily schedule and planning shifts.
- Ensuring nursing staff follows departmental procedures and
- Assisting in budget preparation and expense management.
- Conducting patient rounds and addressing complaints.
- Evaluating the performance of the department and recommending
- Scheduling staff meetings for patient updates, issues, and
- Ensuring compliance with state, federal, and local
- Keeping patient and employee records updated and
accurate.Assistant Director of Nursing Requirements:
- A Nursing license.
- Experience in Nursing.
- Good critical thinking, communication, and leadership
- Good planning and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of computers and healthcare software.
- The ability to work under stressful conditions.by Jobble
Keywords: The Oakmont Guest Care Center, Dallas , Assistant Director of Nursing, Executive , Hurst, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!