Market Center Operations Manager
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Location : Dallas, TexasThe MSC Operations Manager is
responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Market Service
Center. This role is responsible for the management of a team of
Customer Relationship Representatives, including performance
coaching and management, scheduling, and conflict resolution. As an
Operations Manager this role sets the pace for the CRR team, is a
point of escalation for Customer and Associate issues or concerns,
and their primary role is to ensure the team fills all orders
received within the Market Center with qualified, compliant and
reliable Associates. Operations Managers will also provide coaching
related to revenue-generating activities, engaging customers to; a)
solicit additional business, b) proactively market available
Associates, c) set appointments with potential customers, and d)
complete pricing calculations within established
guidelines.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees day-to day operations and process of the Market
- Hires, Manages and develops new CRRs.
- Provide call-listening activities and coaching to CRRs.
- Monitor, tracks, and reports key performance measurements for
the CRR staff.
- Ensures process adherence and a cohesive approach to process
changes across all MSCs.
- Ensures that orders are filled by CRRs with qualified and
reliable Associates, and that Associate timecards are processed
daily to facilitate timely payroll.
- Supports CRR team on incoming calls with difficult customer or
associate scenarios or escalations.
- Evaluate and coordinate the workflow and activities of the
- Promotes a culture of safety compliance.
- Supports company values of integrity and respect through
actions and commitment.
- Variable schedule with flexibility to work until 8 pm and
alternating weekendsCORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proven leadership experience and competencies.
- Demonstrated ability to grow a high-performing, cohesive
- Experience coaching and performance management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to
maintain a positive, customer-focused environment with a sense of
urgency. Ability to prioritize and provide direction to others to
ensure completion of multiple conflicting
- 3-5 years of management experience required.
- Experience in a service center environment preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates/Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Staffing industry experience preferred.At PeopleReady, we make
a difference:PeopleReady is an industry-leading general and skilled
labor staffing provider for retail, manufacturing, warehousing,
logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and other industries.
The daily impact that we have on the lives of job seekers and our
customers' businesses is something that we're incredibly proud of.
Our team operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a
difference, ready to change lives through work and ready to win.
Are you ready to join us? To apply, please email your resume to
Sdoherty@peopleready.com We can't wait to meet you.We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.IND_CORP
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We
work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need
to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
--- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
--- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
--- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more
markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit
employers, staff and contingent workers.What we do at TrueBlue is
simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Dallas , Market Center Operations Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!