Office and Administrative Manager
Company: Leeward Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview: Leeward Renewable Energy is a
leading, long-term owner and operator dedicated to delivering
clean, sustainable wind, solar and energy storage projects. The
company owns and operates a portfolio of 22 renewable energy
facilities across nine states, totaling more than 2,000 megawatts
(MW) of installed capacity. Job Summary:The Office and
Administration Manager role will be responsible the general
administrative function and activities of all corporate offices.
There is a considerable need for customer service skills,
professionalism, accommodation, and the ability to successfully
blend with all types of personalities. Essential Functions:
- Coordinate with contractors and service providers on
service/product request for office (handyman, shredder co,
- Maintains inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as
- Manager Administrative team.
- General administrative support for all staff, all
- Provide administrative and clerical support to all
- Make travel arrangements and maintain travel files for
- Responsible for Receptionist Duties
- Responsible for compiling expense reports for Executives and
- Assist offsite personnel, and other departments with tasks and
special projects, as requested.
- Place all lunch orders for office meetings or in-house events,
- Maintain FedEx - UPS and other courier account login for all
users and complete shipping requests for corporate office.
- Assist with scanning hardcopies to electronic format and save
- Order office supplies, break room, and vending machine
- Stock vending machines and put away supplies when they are
- Manage outbound and incoming courier deliveries/shipments
- Maintain office and kitchen areas clean and clutter-free.
- Assist in mass mailing projects.
- Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- One to Three plus years of experience
- Interpersonal and diplomatic skills.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Flexibility in work responsibilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail and quality of work
- Must be professional, personable, approachable, and
- Self-motivated; take initiative and anticipate issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Physical Demands:
- Position will require sitting for long periods of time as well
as occasionally lifting up to twenty pound boxes. Leeward
Management Services, LLC is committed to employing a diverse
workforce, and provides equal employment opportunity for all
individuals regardless of race, color, gender, age, national
origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status
as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified
individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: Leeward Management, Dallas , Office and Administrative Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!