Company: Comerica Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This VP Accounting Manager reports to the Senior Vice President and
Assistant Controller and focuses on providing enterprise accounting
support to various areas of the organization, as well as assisting
with special projects. The role has broad exposure throughout the
Bank and regularly collaborates with Corporate Treasury, Business
Finance, Human Resources, Social Responsibility, and Investor
Relations, amongst others.
- Performs accounting for equity and stock-based
- Oversees Earnings Per Share calculation.
- Supports Human Resources on compensation-related matters,
including executive compensation.
- Oversees the monthly account certification process, reporting
results to the CEO and CFO.
- Coordinates the SEC certification process, interacting with a
broad group of senior officers throughout the organization.
- Reviews investor presentations.
- Compiles financial statements for certain divisions of the
- Assists with special projects for the Assistant Controller or
Chief Accounting Officer.
- Collaborates with Accounting Policy on technical matters.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting
- 5 years of experience in Accounting
- 4 years of Public accounting experience preferred
- 2 years of Banking or financial services experience
- CPA designation preferredComerica Bank Tower
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Keywords: Comerica Bank, Dallas , Accounting Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!