Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This art-based Creative Director assists with daily leadership
on client business and will uphold creative vision while producing
work to maintain Disney Yellow Shoes standards. You will use
insights to develop, write and present concepts using passionate
curiosity as a source for inspiration. As the Creative Director,
you will be a time manager, team morale booster, a great
communicator and listener. The Creative Director will think
creatively in all aspects of the job from brainstorming and
internal leadership to client communications. You will help propel
the agency forward. You will work with the Group Creative Director,
and be a positive role model to all members of the creative
You will report to Director of Creative.
- Direct the creative function so that the environment, culture,
team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and
other elements support the creative and strategic goals and brand
of the agency.
- Oversee strategy development in collaboration with the planning
- Study the creative marketplace, assessing where the agency's
work stands against competitors, and our clients' competitors
- Help develop agency plans and programs by evaluating and moving
projects forward while developing the creative team.
- Instill a passion for collaboration, teamwork and inspiration
throughout the department.
- Stay on top of industry, creative and managerial trends so that
the department is prepared to win in a competitive
- Guide the work of all direct reports, giving them feedback and
leading the generation of stellar ideas.
- Prepare team members for presentations and engaging with
clients (where applicable).
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience presenting to all levels for creative presentations
and be proficient in presentation software (PowerPoint and
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign,
- Competency in ideating in the digital and social space.
- Experience working within quick timelines and deadlines.
- Eye for design, typography and photography with an emphasis on
- attack both the big projects and smaller ones with equal
- Be a positive force - keeping teams motivated to make a
- High-level creative/strategic thinking skills with experience
in brainstorming and implementing marketing, social media and event
- Instill inspiration among group.
- Experience across multiple marketing channels.
- Expertise with client needs and how it applies to marketing
strategy, goals and creative deliverables.
- Articulation of a creative philosophy and the ability to share
that philosophy throughout the organization.
- Outstanding concept ideation and award-winning creative.
- Excellent writing /copy writing skills (CW) or design skills
- Extremely efficient and planful.
- Managerial ability and team leadership.
- Knowledge and genuine interest in the Walt Disney Company
history-including films, animation, television and theme parks.
- 10+ years in an agency setting, or related experience.
- Innovation, trend, promotional, experiential, and social media
Required Education :
- An associates (2 year) degree in advertising, art, graphic art
Preferred Education :
- A bachelor's (4 year) degree in liberal arts or from an ad
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your
best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Dallas , Creative Director, Executive , Seagoville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!