Company: Calpion/Plutus Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Title : Office Manager
- Location : Dallas, Texas .
- Requirement : Fulltime* RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent office administration skills & prior experience
successfully managing an office & staff.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate person or
- Serve as the first point of contact for all visitors and direct
them to the person or people they are scheduled to meet.
- Handle incoming & outgoing mail and route to appropriate
- Coordinate meetings and other office events.
- Manage the HR administration, Orientation and Onboarding of new
- Track and Manage PTO, HR Polices and Time-sheets.
- Manage Customer/Vendor Contracts, I9 and update them on a
regular basis .
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with the employees on
- Strong Accounting/Bookkeeping Background, QuickBooks Accounts
Receivables, Payroll is preferred.
- Proven expertise in professional bookkeeping & financial skills
(QuickBooks expertise is preferred )
- Arrange business-related travel.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment, order and maintain
office supplies,, prepare workspaces for joiners/leavers.
- Prioritize, schedule, and implement all tasks with a sense of
urgency KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5 + years' experience managing office operations
- Ability to embrace an open and diverse work environment .
- Technology savvy – working knowledge of Outlook, Teams, Zoom
,PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Problem solver and very resourceful in getting things done
- Able to work under deadline pressure.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to details with
ability to Multitask.
- Be resourceful and able to work efficiently even if given very
little direction and information.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions and willing to
ask if unsure.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, sound
interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels
Keywords: Calpion/Plutus Health, Dallas , Office Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!