Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Virtana Corp.
Posted on: May 17, 2022
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, place an emphasis on
getting the job done, take initiative and embrace proactivity and
collaboration, seek an environment for continuous learning and
constant process improvements, able to make critical decisions and
not afraid to take ownership and deliver results, we're looking for
Virtana is a "remote first" work environment so you'll be able to
work from the comfort of your home while collaborating with
teammates on a variety of connectivity tools and technologies.
- Provide program management for demand generation and digital
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing programs to
drive, test, learn, and optimize cycles. Employ A/B testing and
other experimentation strategies across all channels.
- Deliver performance reports weekly, quarterly and annually with
leadership and marketing teams.
- Develop and own dashboards to monitor overall digital marketing
- Manage funnel acquisition through performance marketing
activity on major digital platforms including paid search, paid
social, display and content syndication.
- Use data to make decisions about prioritization and impact, and
have a passion for experimentation
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
to relevant stakeholders.
- Conversion optimization - collaborate with Sales, Product
Marketing, and Web to optimize the customer experience and landing
- Partner with Marketing Automation to ensure proper attribution
of digital channels.
- Build and manage project plans, drive cross-functional team
deliverables, coordinate with outside vendors, manage budgets, and
see projects through to completion on time/budget
Required Qualifications: [
- 5+ years B2B SaaS marketing experience related to demand
generation, performance marketing, lead acquisition or growth
- Strong grasp of modern, forward-thinking digital marketing
strategies with direct experience designing and executing
multi-touch, multi-channel marketing campaigns, implementing
experiments, and adjusting for optimization.
- Experience creating, testing, analyzing and optimizing
campaigns to improve lead quality and efficiency.
- Proficiency with data to derive insights that shape strategy
- Hands-on experience with marketing technology stacks including
but not limited to Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, AdWords,
G2 Intent data along with varied CMS, lead nurturing, landing page,
and SEO software.
- Experience running cross-functional projects including
scheduling, budget management, performance reporting, and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
About Us: Virtana delivers the industry's only unified platform for
Hybrid Cloud Performance, Capacity and Cost Management. Our
platform provides unparalleled, real-time visibility into the
performance, utilization and cost of infrastructure across the
hybrid cloud - empowering customers to manage their mission
critical applications across physical, virtual, and cloud computing
environments. Our SaaS platform allows organizations to easily
manage and optimize their spend in the public cloud, assure
resources are performing properly through real-time monitoring, and
provide the unique ability to plan migrations across the hybrid
Keywords: Virtana Corp., Dallas , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!