Audit Manager - Financial Institutions
Company: Whitley Penn LLP
Posted on: June 25, 2022
More Than a Job: We're actively seeking an Audit Manager with
experience in Financial Institutions/SEC.
- We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive
workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an
extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and
wellness needs of busy professionals.
- We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k with
discretionary profit sharing.
- We place an emphasis on our open door policy. Whether someone
is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are
all part of the same family and each person matters.Our Ideal
Candidate Likely Has:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's degree a plus
- Must have CPA license
- 5+ years of public accounting experience with external audit
- Experience working with Financial Institutions
- SEC experience preferred
- Strong analytical, quantitative and management skills
- Knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skillsAs an Audit
Manager, You Will:
- Lead audit engagements from start to finish, which includes
planning, executing, directing, and completing the engagement while
managing client deadline expectations, monitoring actual
performance against budget; and continually communicating
engagement status to the engagement partner.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with clients and
proactively work with clients' management to gather necessary audit
information, identify issues and make recommendations for business
improvements and identify potential additional business
- Supervise, train and mentor Audit Seniors, Staff and Interns,
including detailed review of audit work papers and evaluate
performances on client engagements.
- Actively be involved in business proposals, networking and
- Must be highly dedicated with a positive attitude,
self-motivated, a team player who takes initiative and willing to
learn.Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
- Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
- Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
- Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your success.
Whitley Penn is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We
recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to
on age, race, creed, gender, color, religion, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or
any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications,
merit, and business need.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Whitley Penn LLP, Dallas , Audit Manager - Financial Institutions, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!