Commercial Operations Manager
Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LAZ Parking is one of the largest and fastest growing parking
companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of
parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we're
the experts!We are also a PEOPLE FIRST company. We often say
"parking is our industry but people are our passion." Our mission
is to "create opportunities for our employees and value for our
clients". If you're looking to join a growing company led by
passionate people committed to being the best - contact us
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
The Spirit of the Position:
The Facilities Manager oversees the operations of a location(s),
under the direction of the Operations Manager to ensure 24/7
professional parking management. As a company devoted to promoting
an employee-focused servant leadership culture, the Facilities
Manager will support the programs and initiatives originating from
our home office and help to support the individual needs of their
operational teams throughout their assigned location(s).Principal
- Lead, direct, and develop team of employees at parking
- Manage, plan, schedule, train and direct the activities of
- Identifying high potential employees to support the
organization's continued growth.
- Responsible for payroll processing; ensuring sign off on hours
in timely manner; collaborate with the local payroll department to
ensure pay data is completed properly; work with Human Resources
Business Partner to ensure proper wage and hour compliance.
- Responsible for executing plan for the opening of newly
- Responsible for financial management of assigned locations
ensuring adherence to budget and revenue enhancements.
- Oversee the transition of newly assigned locations from
acceptance of contract through opening of location ensuring client
- Responsible for developing client relationships and business
- Organize and narrate parking management skills for Assistant
Managers and Team Leaders.
- Understand, implement, and deliver all requirements that are
outlined within the contractual agreement between LAZ Parking and
- Assist the region with the operations preparation for potential
new locations including rate surveys, ticket pulls, etc.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Annual financial and operational
reports as required.
- Ensuring that increased revenue, managed expenses, and customer
satisfaction is maximized by maintaining the highest level of
service thresholds and initiatives that are aligned with the
expectations of our various clients.
- Managing, planning, scheduling, training, and directing the
activities of Assistant Managers and Team Leaders which may require
compliance with the Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Implement and complete other projects, programs, and
initiatives that may arise from the operation of assigned
- Participate in labor contract management if applicable to
- Communicate with local police department and emergency
management teams regarding operations.
- Organize and manage the oversight of event operations within
- Assist with the monitoring, review, and analysis of the market
- Implementation and completion of other projects, programs, and
initiatives that may arise from assigned location(s).
- Additional related duties as assigned.Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.Experience:
- 3+ years in a Management / Leadership role. (Required)
- 3+ years of parking experience. (Required)
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft
- Parking management experience is preferred but not
- Experience working with financial statement/accounting, P&L
reports and budgeting.
- Ability to be flexible in schedule in order to meet operational
needs. This may require occasionally working outside of regularly
- Ability to seek improvement and create an environment of idea
sharing and creative problem solving.
- Strong customer service skills and abilities.
- Ability to be approachable and facilitate coaching
conversations with employees and managers.
- Ability to mitigate and lead others to overcome challenges
(Never Ever Give Up Attitude).
- Ability to encourage open expression of ideas and
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all
levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.Physical
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
shift.The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.FLSA Status: ExemptTo be hired, all
candidates must submit to a background check and pre-employment
drug screen.LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all
our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed
to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
grounds.This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Dallas , Commercial Operations Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!