Shop Manager in Training
Company: Driven Brands
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Take 5 Family is hiring customer service maniacs! -People
person? Outgoing and positive attitude? We will train you how to
change oil, replace wiper blades/air filters, fill air in tires,
and other light maintenance services. Our employees are successful
with all backgrounds and experience levels. Take 5 offers a
stay-in-your-car hassle free oil change experience. The job is
similar to restaurants or retail environments. -What Employees Love
about Take 5
- The Pit Tech to President career path; Take 5 is committed to
supporting your career goals. Over 90% of Shop Managers started as
- Potential to earn an average of $16.00-$17.00/hour*
(competitive base pay + weekly bonus and commission
- The family environment
- Weekly pay
- Benefits: Free oil changes, Paid time off, 401(k) program
- Employee contests
- Standard benefits options (medical/dental/vision etc.)
- Easy to transfer to locations across the country
- Opportunity to meet new people every day
- Community involvement
- Learning new skills - -*Average hourly wages are shown based on
average data from the prior quarterWhat does a Manager-In-Training
- Check in with customers before they leave the shop to make sure
they had a great experience
- Running the floor (making sure each employee is where they need
to be, ensuring everything has been checked on each vehicle, and
every customer is satisfied before they leave).
- Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Assist with counting and adjusting inventory.
- Anyone in Management is always responsible for training and
developing their subordinates.
- Being a role model to the other employees in the shop.
- Holding team members accountable. -MITs are also expected to
perform all technician duties including but not limited to:
- Drain motor oil, change oil filter, grease chassis
- Wash windshield and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect and top off fluids
- Assist the customer in selecting oil type and other
- Process payment for services performed.
- Perform coolant exchanges and transmission drain & fill
- Restock and maintain inventory levels on the floor
- Maintain shop, office, and bathroom cleanlinessGood to Know
Before You Start!
- Must be adaptive to change
- Basic computer skills are needed
- Must maneuver in and out of a shallow 3' deep pit used to
position yourself safely under cars
- You will walk, stand, bend, stoop, twist, etc. for extended
periods of time and perform activities involving holding, grasping,
pulling and turning
- You may need to work in hot/cold weather conditions
- Always be alert and aware of your surroundings
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds
- Need to have reliable transporation
Keywords: Driven Brands, Dallas , Shop Manager in Training, Executive , Burleson, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!