Sales Account Manager-Senior Living in Grapevine, Texas
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Salary Range $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 Base+Commission/year
We are seeking individuals with passion for helping others and
drive for success to join our growing company. Our Client
Experience Managers are responsible for driving business results in
their territory and contributing to the success of their team.
This position has an amazing commission structure with unlimited
earning potential and offers rich benefits, PTO, and holiday
WayForth offers a wide range of Move Management and Moving
services, specializing in Senior Move Management.We would love to
speak with you if you have experience and passion for working with
seniors, senior living communities, interior design, real estate,
healthcare, or making an impact in the community!
* Drives sales growth and account penetration within an assigned
territory by effectively selling services. Initiates and
coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new
* Work intently with clients and business partners to thoroughly
understand their needs and leverage the broad range product
offerings to develop solutions unique to the situation. Each
territory has an established customer base as well as potential new
* Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base and
contributes to the overall profitable growth of the company by
researching sources for developing prospective customers and for
information to determine their potential
* Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective
customers through a relationship-based approach
* Presents services to existing/potential customers and assists
them in selecting those best suited to their needs
* Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with
current customers and prospective customers within the assigned
territory/market segment to generate new business for the
* Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to
existing and prospective customers
* Maintains regular contact with all clients in territory to ensure
high levels of client satisfaction
* Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for
current and prospective customers
* Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales mgt., accounting,
logistics and technical service groups
* Assists/supports other Sales Account personnel as necessary in
preparation of proposals and presentations
* Experience or passion with real estate, interior design,
healthcare, or working with the elderly.
* Responsible for managing and growing dedicated B2B accounts
through excellent customer service and communication skills.
* Ability to develop and execute a prioritized, strategic, and
tactical sales plan.
* Communicate and collaborate between B2B partners, B2C clients and
operations teams to implement projects.
* Experience selling in a changing environment, utilizing critical
thinking and strategic mindset to understand the environment and
gain access to the customers to make an impact on residents
* Proven product launch experience in a highly complicated
* Conduct account management and assist with on-going service and
support as needed.
* Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key
accounts and caregivers
Keywords: Wayforth, Dallas , Sales Account Manager-Senior Living in Grapevine, Texas, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!