Company: Terminix Global, Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Assists Branch Manager in attaining all sales goals and branch
revenue objectives; monitors daily sales performances and makes
necessary adjustments to achieve sales budgets; monitors and
ensures compliance with all company sales policies in the assigned
* Increases unit sales and dollars by implementing, teaching and
enforcing company sales practices.
* Conducts twice weekly evening call sessions, daily sales posting,
and weekly training meetings.
* Works in the field with sales associates daily and maintains
minimum sales activity requirements.
* Ensures all sales training requirements are achieved.
* Improves sales professionals' productivity and sales skills.
* Evaluates sales professionals' use of sales aids and sales
* Monitors and ensures creative and methodically sound sales
programs, proper use of sales materials and inventory of sales
* Sets an excellent management example and quality image.
* High school diploma or general education (GED) required
* 2 or 4 year degree strongly preferred
* 1-2 years sales management experience required
* 3-5 years outside sales experience required
* Skill with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
* Ability to perform basic business mathematics and analyze sales
* Ability to acquire licenses/certificates as required by federal,
state or local agencies
* Ability to acquire valid driver's license
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to perform the essential function to this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
* Move up to 10 pounds regularly, and 11-20 lbs frequently, by
lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning
objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required
* Use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders,
stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds
what is required for ordinary locomotion.
* Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on
narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance exceeds
that needed for ordinary locomotion.
* Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat, and
bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or both
knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and feet.
* Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force
using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag,
draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using the upper
extremities to exert force.
* Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach objects,
and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects
horizontally from one position to another, by lifting or carrying
objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping equipment
to the body; requires substantial use of upper extremities and back
* Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as
size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
* Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken
word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and
receive detailed information through oral communication at usual
speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine
discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
* Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually powered
hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent is required to have:
* Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at
distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform
activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and
accuracy, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and/or
thoroughness of work assigned , or make general observations of
facilities or structures (i.e., inspection).
* Visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or equipment.
Incumbent will be subject to:
* Both inside (not necessarily temperature controlled) and outside
(without protection from weather; extreme heat-above 100 and/or
cold-below 32 for more than one hour) environmental conditions.
* Hazardous physical conditions, such as mechanical parts,
vehicles, electrical current, heights and scaffolding, chemical
exposure, and/or high heat.
* Atmospheric conditions affecting the respiratory system of the
skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mold, mist, gas, poor
* Exposure to animals and insects.
* Meet physical requirements and/or pass medical certification in
compliance with state and/or federal regulatory requirements and
company safety policies relating to carrying and wearing personal
protective equipment (PPE), including, but not limited to an OSHA
* Working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways which
could cause reactions in those with claustrophobic tendencies.
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and
Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Terminix Global, Inc, Dallas , Sales Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!