Senior Product Manager, Small Business
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Know our customer. You'll work to deeply understand our
customers through analytics, research, and regular interaction with
- Create strategy. You'll help to shape our Small Business
solution(s), build business cases for the investment of new
features, and ship product capabilities that achieve it.
- Own the roadmap for the Small Business customers. You'll
capture a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work
so that your team is always working on the most impactful projects
in service of our company objectives.
- Work toward outcomes. You'll constantly evaluate trade-offs
between options and the engagement and success of solutions to user
problems through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Build and execute solutions with your team. You'll motivate a
group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their
careers. You'll work with them to think big and turn problems into
- Take a Lean approach. You'll work with your team to ship value
to customers as early and often as you can by scoping solutions
down to the smallest version that will help us learn.
- Lead, Communicate, Collaborate effectively. You'll regularly
present to the company to gather feedback, obtain buy-in, or inform
stakeholders on the roadmap, progress, and learnings.
- Uphold the user experience. You'll seek to improve the quality
of the user experience in the areas of the product that your team
owns.What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of professional experience that show strong SaaS
product management practices, applied within a relevant technology
organization. Bonus points for experience with digital marketing,
video marketing, digital assets, or Small Businesses.
- A track record of delivering customer value via
business-to-consumer or business-to-small business products and
features; with a corresponding record of business growth. -
- Ability to balance qualitative customer insights from
interviews, and quantitative customer data analysis to inform
- Collaborative leadership of cross-functional agile software
development teams including designers, engineers, data analysts,
and marketers. Bonus points for experience in Scrum.
- Great communication skills. Whether having a one-on-one
discussion, facilitating a team meeting, writing documents, or
presenting to stakeholders, you know how to communicate at the
right level for the right audience.
- Partner on go-to-market, launch, packaging, pricing, and
customer support activities working with colleagues from the
- An entrepreneurial attitude. You don't wait for direction.
Youre self-driven and take action proactively. You make
data-informed, timely decisions and unblock yourself and your
team.Who We Are:
- At Animoto, we help our customers communicate who they are,
what they do, and what they love through video. Our users come from
all walks of life and are connected by their desire to use video to
share what matters most to them. We're proud to help them share
- We embrace the differences of our team members and seek
diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and all the other
things that make us unique. It is our inherent belief that diverse
teams build better products. We aim to create a space where
employees can bring their true selves to work every day. Animoto is
proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action
employer. We welcome you to be a part of it.What We Offer:
- An opportunity to engage with a community of hard-working,
fun-loving, and interesting colleagues, creating incredible
products and supporting our customers the world over
- "Work from anywhere" as a part of our fully-distributed
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision benefits; fully-paid
premiums for you and your dependents on our most popular plan
- Participation in Animoto's 401(k) plan + company match
- Accrued PTO from Day 1, with a culture of taking time off to
relax and rejuvenate; "Summer Fridays" for a bit more time to spend
doing the things you love outside of work
- Allocated budget to help set up your home office with all the
- An annual "Subscriptions Perk" to help subsidize the costs of
the SaaS providers you use most (Spotify, Netflix, Amazon Prime, or
Peloton, to name a few)
- "Focus Fridays" to provide you with uninterrupted time during
the work week to execute on your most important directives
- Weekly employee "Demos" and regular company "gatherings",
encouraging collaboration, engagement, and even some laughter
across time zones
- THE opportunity of a lifetime to learn, grow, and challenge
yourself to do the best work of your life
Keywords: Animoto, Dallas , Senior Product Manager, Small Business, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!