Director of Application Development
Posted on: August 7, 2022
This leader will be the application owner for our Guidewire
PolicyCenter and BillingCenter applications. They will be
responsible for building out new states and companies as well as
enhancements for these applications. The teams are comprised of
developers, Business Analysts, and Quality Assurance testers. They
will also build and maintain strategic system integrator
partnerships as well as vendor relationships. This role will
partner closely with our Digital leader since these applications
are tightly coupled. The ideal candidate will have strong technical
acumen as well as proven leadership capability.
- 8+ years of experience as an IT application development leader
in current technologies which should include 3 years of agile
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with PolicyCenter
- Background in design, develop and deliver quality solutions for
the company's Guidewire Policy, Billing or ClaimsCenter
applications, including configuration, rating, and integrations
with internal and external applications leveraging web
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Experience creating and executing short- and long-term
- Experience collaborating with business leaders to understand
business strategy and translate that into an IT strategy.
- Experience leading and sponsoring large, medium, and small
development projects. Clearly communicate project status, risks,
issues, and blockers.
- Experience in enhancing, maintaining, and providing exceptional
support to production applications to ensure optimal
- Experience building and developing strong teams.
- Experience with vendor management, statements of work, and
- Excellent communicator both written and oral
- Ability to work at a strategic and tactical level as
- Guidewire certification(s) and Insurance industry experience a
Keywords: HireRising, Dallas , Director of Application Development, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!