Posted on: September 24, 2022
Derse is a complete face-to-face marketing agency and exhibit
builder. We bring a smarter approach to building client sales while
managing their trade show, marketing environments and event
Our teams are made up of smart and forward-thinking people who
bring experiential marketing solutions to life!
We believe in committing to a long-term investment in your career
with a total rewards package including:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package
- A bright and energetic culture where your ideas are valued
- 74-years of financial stability Derse employs over 500 people
in marketing, program management, creative & skilled production,
and corporate support. Locations include Milwaukee, Chicago, Las
Vegas, Dallas and Pittsburgh. Visit our website to learn more.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Coordinate the post sale work order process for all assigned
- Review the estimate for general agreement with completeness,
hours, materials and subcontract dollars.
- Determine the need/scope for detail drawings and/or set-up
drawings and initiate all work with the Detailing (AutoCAD)
- Assign labor and material by department codes to all quoted and
T&M work orders.
- Process related paperwork
- Lead quality & final project meetings prior to shipment.
- Demonstrated technical skills including proficiency in MS
- Associates degree and / or 5 or more years of industry
- Must have a good understanding of basic electrical requirements
& woodworking techniques.
- Highly organized, flexible and ability to work necessary hours
in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to travel to show-site to oversee installation and
dismantle efforts, as needed. PI
Keywords: Derse, Dallas , Project Manager-Service, Executive , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!