Restaurant Assistant Manager - Monthly Bonuses
Company: Cowboy Chicken
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- Location Flexibility
- Insurance Benefits
- PTO/ Sick Leave
- Referral Program
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Privately Owned Company Job Title: Assistant ManagerDepartment:
OperationsJob Summary: The Assistant Manager is responsible for:
the hands-on day to day activities and operations of the
restaurant, assisting in guiding the team (with the direction from
the General Manager) to create a positive guest experience,
ensuring the successful implementation of Cowboy Chicken
initiatives and programs, assist in achieving or exceeding all
established financial sales and profitability plan, all banking,
and administrative responsibilities.Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- Assists General Manager (GM) in ensuring and leading all
employees provide outstanding service, satisfied guests.
- Assists General Manager (GM) in meeting goals for service,
operations and financial results.
- Assists General Manager (GM) in enforcing restaurant controls,
especially cash and inventory.
- Assists General Manager (GM) in maintaining appropriate
staffing and prepares weekly schedules
- Assist in hiring and onboarding the team.
- Assists in developing the team members are following Cowboy
Chicken Operational Standards while providing an outstanding
customer experience for our guests.
- Assists General Managers (GM) in monitoring and reinforcing
- Assists General Manager (GM) in enforcing leadership to the
restaurant team to consistently meet standards of superior guest
service, quality and cleanliness while embracing the Cowboy Chicken
culture , beliefs and values to adhere to and grow the mission and
- Assists in administering all paperwork in a timely manner.
- Assists in analyzing profit and loss statements and in meeting
established sales plan for unit.
- Assists and participates in Catering and Local Restaurant
Marketing in local trade area.
- Assists and helps maintain awareness and participation in
community affairs to take advantage of sales and public relations
- Assists in ensuring the restaurant is in full compliance to all
local, state and federal regulations to include health regulations,
hour and wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment
practices, ADA, OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required
for the legal operation of the business
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Cowboy
Chicken Policies and Procedures
- Utilize operations systems to run a great restaurant every
shift, every day.
- Maintains and records accurate inventory.
- Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and
- Assists in maintaining all company operations standards and
- Maintains a clean facility at all times.
- Represents Cowboy Chicken in a professional, positive manner at
- Communicates effectively any and all issues that may impact our
- Delivers consistent, high-quality products daily, every
- Performs other duties as assignedPosition
- Must have a valid driver s license and proof of valid
- Must be able to work a minimum of 50 55 hours per week. Must be
available to work a flexible shift including weekends.
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational
and human resources procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact
professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and
- Knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Skilled in developing employees by coaching, counseling, and
building strong work habits.
- Continuously working to improve customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of recruiting and interviewing potential team
- Ability to supervise others.
- Manage conflict resolution.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment Education,
Experience, and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have (1) year of supervisory experience working in the
- Successfully complete all training and make a passing score on
all applicable test.Must be 21 years of age and pass a Background
Check. Associated topics: assistant restaurant manager, bakery
manager, director, floor manager, grocery store manager, kitchen
manager, manager, night manager, produce manager, shift
Keywords: Cowboy Chicken, Dallas , Restaurant Assistant Manager - Monthly Bonuses, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!