Manager of Billing and Collections
Company: FirstService Residential
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position SummaryThis position requires a background in
accounting as well as strong computer skills and extensive
supervisory experience. The Manager of Billing and Collections is
responsible for all billing and collections, and other account
services for all associations/clients. This position is responsible
for overseeing the periodic billing of all associations/clients,
the customer service responsiveness to homeowner/resident calls and
emails the ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, able to work
well under pressure with shifting priorities, and meet hard
deadlines. This position directly supervises a team of
approximately 9 individuals.Position Responsibilities
- Manages all team members and the processes for all
Billing/Collections and Accounts Services functions for client
- Establishes, documents, implements, and monitors all processes
and procedures related to internal collection efforts.
- Ensures compliance with all collection-related state (Texas
Property Code) and federal regulations.
- Acts as the primary liaison with all attorneys' offices and
collection agencies including the internal review and approval of
collection related legal invoices.
- Manages transmission, download, and posting of payment files
from third parties.
- Reconciles transactions, investigates, and resolves
- Facilitates and/or conducts research on behalf of managers,
accountants, customer service representatives, and executive team
members about account services.
- Trouble-shoots issues with all accounting-related systems
and/or testing new functionality related to account services,
billing, and collections.
- Ensures timely response by team members to client
- Provides exemplary customer service to all
clients/associations, owners, and residents.
- Assists executive team members, management, and other
accounting personnel on projects.
- Participates in selection process and makes hiring
- Orients, trains, and evaluates performance.
- Plans and assigns work, responsibilities, and duties.
- Addresses performance problems through corrective action and
- Other duties as assigned.#LI-SC1#I-A1
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Dallas , Manager of Billing and Collections, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!