Senior Brand Manager
Posted on: November 25, 2022
AvreaFoster, a B2B brand and digital marketing agency based in
Dallas, Texas is seeking an experienced Senior Brand Manager. Ideal
candidates will be versed in brand management and partner with our
clients and lead internal teams to produce great work that helps
our clients' businesses grow. We take pride in the relationships we
build with our clients, and are ready to add a genuine,
approachable, strategic brand manager and digital mastermind to our
team. Come join our growing team of strategists, content developers
and creative thinkers.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients, internal teams
and outside partners, to solve a variety of brand, communication
and sales and marketing challenges.
- Ability to manage projects across disciplines: brand, websites,
traditional and paid media campaigns, email marketing, internal
communications, and corporate publications.
- A sharp understanding of brand management and the fundamentals
of brand building, brand performance and audits.
- Naturally adept at building, nurturing, and managing
relationships to become a trusted advisor to your clients and your
- An understanding of B2B digital marketing and conversion
techniques to drive leads.
- Ability to understand reporting dashboards and provide key
takeaways for campaign optimization.
- Ability to dig deep into our clients' complex offerings and
make strategic recommendations.
- Strong presentation development and confident presentation
skills that engage your audience.
- Ability to scope work, develop proposals and manage the
financial health and profitability of a project.
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing and B2B sales cycles,
and HubSpot platform knowledge is a plus.
- An intuition around organic growth to identify project
possibilities to create long-term relationships with clients.
- Possess strong communication and writing skills while being
organized, professionally driven and curious.
- An unrelenting passion to learn, be inquisitive and stay at the
forefront of industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
B.S. in Marketing, Communications or related area
- 5-7 years of experience with project/account management in an
- Strong business acumen
- Experience managing client finances and budgets
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in high-touch, fast-paced environment
- Experience with B2B clients
- Collaborative but also independent, self-starter
- Strategic thinker and analytical problem solver
- Software proficiency (Keynote, PowerPoint, Excel, Google
- Knowledge of CRM and MA tools, a plus
- Soft skills: Curious, genuine, approachable, resilient,
resourceful, clever, empathetic, professional
- Employer-paid medical, dental & vision
- Employer HSA contributions
- 401(k) program
- $1,000 Vacation Bonus
- Apple watch allowance
- Wellness challenges
- Health club allowance
- Generous paid holidays & PTO
- Volunteer days
ABOUT AVREAFOSTER:AvreaFoster is a brand and digital marketing
agency in Dallas, Texas that brings clarity to the complex. We
develop insightful communication strategies, design engaging brand
platforms, and craft forward-thinking sales and marketing tools
that reach key decision-makers in the healthcare, finance, real
estate, technology and energy sectors.
Keywords: AvreaFoster, Dallas , Senior Brand Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!