Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager, OR - Operating Room - $85K-106K per year
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Medical City Healthcare is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Manager, OR - Operating Room for a nursing job in Dallas, Texas.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: OR - Operating Room
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: PermanentShift: Days 7-10 Hrs/Wkdays
OnlyDescription Are you looking for a work environment as a Nurse
Manager of Outpatient Surgery where diversity and inclusion thrive?
Submit your application with Medical City Dallas today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of the Medical City Healthcare
team.We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Medical City Dallas, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Nurse
Manager of Outpatient Surgery for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do.-- We want you to apply now! Job
Summary:The Manager for Adult Ambulatory Surgery accepts
responsibility for all department functions in support of the
mission, vision, values and facility goals.-- The manager is an RN
and accepts responsibility for critical thinking decisions within
the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
- Accept responsibility for patient safety of the pediatric
ambulatory surgery clinical practice environment.
- Integrate the management of information and effective
communication skills in daily practice.
- Build on the ANA Standards of Care and Standards of
Professional Practice .
- Serve as liaison to foster a partnership with the patient and
- Construct decisions to support the continuity of care and the
coordination of care across the care settings.
- Recognize the role of the manager to maintain high quality age
& developmental specific care for the infant to adolescent.
- Create Adult Ambulatory Surgery Department specific initiatives
and process improvement.
- Integrate collaborative practice and working relationships with
all members of the healthcare team.
- Accept responsibility for management of multiple levels of
personnel (including supervisory positions), payroll, budget,
capital, business plan, and physician relationships.
- Serve as liaison for hospital, community and other
- Organize / Supervise human and material resources.
- Other duties as assigned.--Medical City Dallas is an
award-winning, 899-bed hospital recognized for its leading-edge
medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care.
Located in Dallas, Texas, the medical team consists of more than
1,700 physicians, many of whom are world-renowned experts in their
fields.-- Medical City Dallas offers hospitals that specialize in
the care of children, women, and adults, as well as the heart and
spine.-- Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality
care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and
service.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications for our Nurse Manager of Outpatient
Surgery opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patient care!
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, required.
- Advanced degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience to include management
of personnel, payroll, budgets, capital, business planning,
marketing, supervisory positions, and physician relations,
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact
- ACLS required.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Medical
City Healthcare Job ID #1-INFOR-474360. Pay package is based on
None hour shifts and None hours per week (subject to confirmation).
Posted job title: Nurse Manager of Outpatient Surgery
Keywords: Medical City Healthcare, Dallas , Registered Nurse (RN) - Manager, OR - Operating Room - $85K-106K per year, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!