Director of Recruiting - Shared Services
Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest
experiences at 60 -distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading
business gateways and leisure destinations across North America.
Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the
markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. -
Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty
that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
Responsible to set the strategic direction for Recruiting,
including developing and owning the centralized recruiting process
for management, hourly, temporary, international, seasonal and
college recruiting. -
- Develops recruiting strategy, including weekly, monthly hiring
goals, time to fill metrics and field satisfaction.
- Owns relationships for all third-party employment branding
vendor, LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Communicates strategy to team and stakeholders.
- Manages J1, H2B program, including vendor management and
paperwork for all J1/H2B associates.
- Drives projects and initiatives to streamline processes to
- Ensure projects and business initiatives are accomplished
within defined time and in line with business
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key business
users and subject matter experts in the delivery of key system
- Lead, manage, hire, -inspire, mentor and develop a best in
class recruiting team in order to achieve our ambitious hiring
- Develop and direct strategic recruiting initiatives and best
practices that win top talent in competitive US market.
- Develop and document scalable recruiting processes and
effectively communicate any changes across the recruiting team in
order to drive consistency in service delivery to the
- Measure and regularly report on key recruitment metrics like
source of hire, time-to-hire, diversity hires, offer acceptance
rates, trends for declines and more
- Track pipeline and performance data to drive efficiencies,
coach the team, and communicate with internal partners
- Attract talent by developing and executing recruiting
strategies that improve Omni's visibility and reputation in key
- Build out diversity recruiting programs to ensure we are
building a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live
and do business
- Design and deliver comprehensive interviewer trainings
- 7+ years recruiting experience with strong track record of
meeting and exceeding team and individual hiring targets while
staying focused on exceptional candidate experience and client
- Recruiting in a shared service environment is a plus.
- Strong business acumen and ability to build relationships and
understand the needs of the business.
- Results-driven individual with communication, presentation, and
- Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to
drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Experience in managing business critical initiatives proven to
impact the overall business
- Experience managing team of 20+.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability
to present data to key Executives, establishing credibility and
building trust with team and client groups.
- Proven success leading, motivating and inspiring a seasoned
team to achieve great results.
- Degree in HR or similar field
Keywords: Omni Hotels & Resorts, Dallas , Director of Recruiting - Shared Services, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!