Night Transportation Safety Manager
Company: 10 Roads Express
Posted on: November 26, 2022
10 Roads Express is one of the largest mail contractors in the
United States. Our mission is to service the needs of the US Postal
Service at locations across the country with on-time delivery,
courtesy, safety, and efficiency. With quality equipment driven by
our dedicated and experienced team of drivers, we are sure to
deliver the mail to meet the customer's needs. As we continue to
grow, we need individuals who align with our core values. Drive
your career forward at 10 Roads!
*Position Overview: *The *Night Transportation Safety Manager* is
responsible for guiding a team that will support safety and
compliance objectives by maintaining policies and procedures
through research and coaching, documentation, and
*Location: * This is an on-site opportunity at our Carter Lake, IA
*Schedule: *Monday - Friday, 7 p.m- 4 a.m.
*Job Responsibilities: *
* Respond and manage safety incidents involving 10 Roads Express
equipment, personnel and/or property.
* Maintain and support compliance with FMCSA/DOT regulations.
* Train, supervise, and guide staff.
* Liaison with general office, to include Safety Managers and other
staff concerning processing safety and compliance items as
* Assume responsibilities within normal assignments as well as
being available for special project assignments as directed by
* Responsible for ensuring the operation/oversight of in cab
technology, safety programs, policies and processes are being
monitoring, maintained, and appropriately responded to
* Monitor and update systems for asset management.
* Monitor and ensure team task completed promptly and
* Maintain, correlate, and disperse data collection reports as
needed to multiple levels of management.
* Be point of contact for reported safety concerns.
*Job Qualifications: *
* Background in trucking, accident/incident investigation
techniques, procedures, and policies, and/or risk and liability
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all
levels of internal as well as external
* Strong supervisory skills and the ability to guide others to
achieve goals and objectives.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and
* Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and meet
* Ability to train on policies, procedures, and practices; have
knowledge of effective training concepts.
* Strong work ethic with a professional, positive attitude.
* Have creative problem-solving skills and ability to evaluate
multiple solutions to make sound decisions.
* Ability to work independently, as a team and as the team
10 Roads Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender,
gender identity, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, membership or activity in a local commission,
veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Job ID: 3059
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Night shift
* This position is located in Carter Lake, IA. Would you be open to
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Safety Management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: 10 Roads Express, Dallas , Night Transportation Safety Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!