Posted on: November 26, 2022
PR--SIDIAD is the home to global brands (Betafence, Guardiar,
Hesco and ESSIA), which specialize in the security, defense and
protection of people and assets around the world. Each day,
millions of people are at work in the trust that PR--SIDIAD
products are protecting their lives and livelihoods from domestic
and global threats, natural disasters, and targeted attacks. Our
goal is to deliver innovative products that inspire confidence, so
that people are able to live and work each day in confidence.We're
seeking a E-Commerce Manager in the United States for our Betafence
and HESCO Armor brands to help develop our new sale's channel and
expand our go-to-market strategy.The incumbent will be empowered to
dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build our
e-commerce channel. Highly skilled at digital sales and marketing,
webstore development, and business operations, this person will
join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve our
company vision. The position will report directly to Michael
Doering. This role is part of a new investment and expansion drive
for Praesidiad in the US market. As the E-Commerce Manager, you
will help set the strategy and the direction for our e-commerce
channel in the US while simultaneously operating the e-commerce
platform and servicing customers.To be successful in this
environment, the ideal candidate will have the ability to manage,
motivate and drive themselves and play an important linking role
between the sales, marketing, and product
- Develop, operate, and grow the US e-commerce program.
- Collaborate to create the online go to market strategy for
Betafence and HESCO Armor.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of digital
marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic
- Report sales activities and sales results and deliver on sales
- Organize and execute market research while monitoring of
competitors activities. Monitor and evaluate industry trends and
customer drivers and meet regularly with management and
stakeholders to discuss and set the strategy.
- Help develop processes and operational efficiencies for order
fulfillment with our supply chain and operation teams.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a
short/medium/long-term online product pipeline.
- Adhere to the Management Operating System (MOS), developing and
updating on a regular basisand taking ownership of
- Proactively identify new product opportunities to boost sales
and gain market share.
- Follow up on new leads, triage and support customer issues
including refunds, change orders, etc.
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education,
networking, events, and presentations. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business and/or management or
- Track record of high performance and results running e-commerce
- At least 3 yrs. of experience with Shopify, SEA/SEO, Paid
Social webstore and digital marketing.
- Self-driven, highly engaged and focused on achieving
- Strong communication, leadership skills and aptitudes to manage
all kind of relationships with customers, colleagues and
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources or leverage in a
- Strong work ethic and high personal values while acting as a
- Strong team-orientation and ability to work under time
- Excellent IT skills and ability to present information with
- Ability to travel about 10% PI197417353
Keywords: Guardiar, Dallas , E-Commerce Manager, Executive , Ennis, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!