Business Banking Relationship Manager - Plano, TX
Company: Rma & Risk Management Association
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Amegy Bank, people and culture are at the heart of everything
we do. We live by the motto of "everyone counts" and recognize the
diverse values and experiences each employee brings to our team. We
grow when our employees are supported and thrive. Let us help you
transform your career. Amegy Bank, here you grow. We are looking
for a seasoned Business Banking Relationship Manager in Plano, TX.
This role is responsible for the growth, retention and expansion of
a portfolio of existing Business Banking customers, and sourcing
new customers through referrals. The ideal candidate will have the
experience necessary to:
- This position is responsible for the growth, retention and
expansion of a portfolio of existing Business Banking customers.
Also, responsible for sourcing new customers through
- Recommends the appropriate solutions to clients as a trusted
advisor to meet the clients' objectives.
- Meets assigned revenue goal for region and products.
- Gains complete knowledge of the business and personal financial
needs of assigned customers.
- Visits client locations every 6 months.
- Builds knowledge of each assigned client by completing an
in-depth profile of business and develops/manages a relationship
plan for each client.
- Develops and drives new acquisitions within assigned banking
center through centers of influence, such as CPA's, attorneys, and
existing client base.
- Ensures client requests are met by handling them directly
and/or referring to appropriate resource.
- Meets or exceed Key Performance Measures, as established by the
Business Banking Area Manager, including but not limited to,
portfolio growth, revenue/profitability, retention, and customer
satisfaction key metrics.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- Typically requires a Bachelors and 4+ years of directly related
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in
applicable discipline, plus extensive knowledge of other related
- Extensive knowledge of sales techniques, banking products and
- Must have excellent customer service, negotiation and PC's
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance - START DAY ONE!
- Life and Disability Insurance, Paid Parental Leave and Adoption
- Health Savings (HSA), Flexible Spending (FSA) and dependent
- Paid Training, Paid Time Off (PTO) and 11 Paid Federal
- 401(k) plan with company match, Profit Sharing, competitive
compensation in line with work experience
- Mental health benefits including coaching and therapy
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying employees
- Employee Ambassador preferred banking products
Keywords: Rma & Risk Management Association, Dallas , Business Banking Relationship Manager - Plano, TX, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!