Company: The Potter's House of Dallas
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Summary: (Report to the Executive Director) Plans, implements,
directs, and supervise activities of all T.O.R.I. program managers
to ensure that goals or objectives of each program is accomplished
within a prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing
the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other
duties may be assigned
- Reviews program proposal or plan to determine time frame,
funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing
requirements, and allotment of available resources to various
phases of program.
- -Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of program,
and arranges for recruitment or assignment or program
- Confers with program staff to outline work plan and to assign
duties responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of program personnel to
ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed
- Reviews status reports prepared by program personnel and
modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares program reports for management, client or others.
- Confers with program personnel to provide technical advice and
to resolve problems.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government
regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Make presentation within the community about T.O.R.I.
- Develop relationship with community partners
- Must be able to travel between Dallas and Ft. Worth Supervisor
Objectives: Include the following. Other objectives may be
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting,
selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching,
counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job
contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and
recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and
completing action plans; implementing production, productivity,
quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems;
completing audits; identifying trends; determining system
improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements;
preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. QUALIFYING
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Master's degree in a social service or related field with Licensure
from the Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners with 2 to 5
years supervisor experience working with at risk/high risk
populations; may include part-time, volunteer or internship
experience. Good knowledge base of Dallas and Ft. Worth community
resources. Skills in the following areas are preferred: Developing
Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Program Management,
Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget
Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management,
Inventory Control, Strong Verbal Communication. Click the button
below to open your default email application and attach your
Keywords: The Potter's House of Dallas, Dallas , Program Director_TORI, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!