Portfolio Management Specialist
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Genesis10 is hiring a Financial Analyst for a 6 month+ contract
located in Dallas, TX. This role requires being onsite 1 day per
The Portfolio Management Specialist will support the Sr. IT
Financial Manager in all aspects of the Technology Demand
Management Process. This includes analyzing and managing technology
capital project demand in alignment with annual funding
Team Culture: Our team is fast paced, fun, highly energetic,
motivated and hardworking. We expect our candidates to be
integrated into our results-driven and solution-oriented culture
from the get-go. Our team attains high-quality results on
challenging projects; the belief that outcomes are linked to one's
effort rather than chance and the tendency to personally set
challenging yet realistic goals.
- Assist with the quarterly demand management process. This
includes preparing meeting materials, analyzing project
submissions, gathering additional information, and documenting
decisions and next steps.
- Work with PMO Delivery Leads to ensure alignment of capital
spend to established funding targets.
- Develop and maintain processes to facilitate integrated project
scoping between various workgroups and identify financial and
operational impacts and dependencies.
- Assist other team members as needed with various financial and
project management processes.
- Confirm and abide by all procedures, policies and regulatory
- Perform ad hoc analysis and other duties as assigned.
- Experience 3-5 years financial analysis or project management
- Experience prior experience in the technology industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to
communicate effectively with people of all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Business/commercially-focused and results-oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and the ability to
quickly learn to use the Client platforms for project and workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the
ability to work in a team/collaborative environment
- Self-motivated, results-oriented with a passion to deliver
above par results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and deal with
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and research
- Good judgment and problem solving skills; able to deal with
- A college degree in Accounting
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
As a Genesis10 consultant, we are proud to offer access to the
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Successful re-marketing program
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm
with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to
power their strategic initiatives. - If you are a high performing
business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we
want to meet you. - Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals
are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you
beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit
your skills, experience and aspirations. - We have benefit options
to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from
placement throughout your engagement - project after project. - -
To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. -
"Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Keywords: Genesis10, Dallas , Portfolio Management Specialist, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!