Inside Sales Manager
Company: Next Exit Logistics
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About Us: Next Exit Logistics is a 14-year-old third-party
logistics provider and management business specializing in flatbed,
heavy hauls and complex logistics. Next Exit Logistics offers
customized solutions for specialized shipping and freight transport
needs. Our unmatched ability to successfully manage heavy haul
shipments services on a regional and transcontinental scale makes
us one of the top logistics and freight companies in the country.
About the Role: The ideal candidate is an extraordinary
communicator, to include being highly responsive to prospects,
clients, team members and vendors. The Inside Sales Manager is
responsible for clear solutions and all logistics related to
shipments being handled successfully. This position is an
experienced expert in understanding the market, daily fluctuations
in price, and ultimately choosing and winning bids to meet or
exceed quota. This experienced Manager effectively collaborates,
plans, delegates, trains, coaches, and provides mentorship to all
members of the team. The inside sales manager is focused on the
entire team winning and focuses on supporting individuals in
exceeding their measures of success. The successful candidate is a
learner and facilitates learning on the team. This role acts as a
key partner to the President and relieves President of day-to-day
managerial duties and daily functions. About You:
- 4+ years of relevant sales or account management experience,
ideally in a B2B role.
- 3 + years Management experience. Bachelors degree in a relevant
field of study ideal.
- Prior sales and/or operations experience in the logistics or
- Excellence in management with the ability to coach employees to
manage and develop high-performance teams.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Logical and analytical, decisive decision maker with the
ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and
tactics necessary to achieve team goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive
and passionate communicator with excellent people skills.
- Action-oriented, flexible, and innovative approach to
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and
Power Point), and Adobe Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and grow client
- Exceptional relationship-building skills in a fast-paced
- Obsessed with customer service and adding value whenever
- Formal or informal management training to include leadership
training, coaching skills, giving feedback, managing and measuring
work, managerial courage, delegation, developing reports, strategic
planning, project management, hiring, team building. Complexities
and Conditions of Employment: This position maintains and handles
confidential information of its clients, and the utmost care must
be taken to assure documents and information are secure. Physical
requirements may require the following abilities:
- to sit, stand, stoop, kneel and occasionally move up to 20
- manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily
- stamina to sit for extended periods of time, lift or carry
printed materials, and
- vision sufficient to read a monitor, printed text and hand
- effectively communicates in person and via the telephone. So,
whats in it for you?
- Competitive Annual Salary (commensurate with experience)
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account for medical, dental and
- IRA with company contributions
- The opportunity to come in on the ground floor of an
established and growing business, be an essential part of a small
team, and make a huge impact on the success of the business.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Next Exit Logistics, Dallas , Inside Sales Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!