Lead, Program Management
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Description: Job Title: Lead, Program Management Job Code:
IMS20231101-95589 Job Location: Greenville, Texas Job Schedule:
9/80 Work Schedule Job Description:
- This Program Manager (PM) position has responsibility for
working with the program team to lead critical aircraft
modification and maintenance projects from preliminary design
through critical design, modification, test and delivery. This
includes the responsibility for proposal preparation and
negotiation, preparation of component SOWs and specifications, and
contract performance (cost, schedule, and quality).
- The PM will also be responsible for briefing customer, user,
and upper management on all facets of the program.
- The PM directs the work of functional employees in the
execution of the assigned projects while establishing and
monitoring performance to schedules, plans and milestones. The
selected individual must set the highest ethical standards for self
and others. Frequent customer, user, and upper management
interaction is routine.
- This position will be as the PM for system design, procurement,
manufacturing, integration, test and delivery of a mission
communication system on a commercial derivative aircraft.
- The PM will be the point of contact for Earned Value Management
System (EVMS) data collection, reporting, and variance
- The PM will be responsible for integration of the program
integrated master schedule (IMS) with the EVMS tracking and
- The PM will also assist in developing and winning new business
in cooperation with Business Development. Job Qualification
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior
relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of
prior related experience. An equivalent combination of education
and experience may also be considered.
- Position requires an active DOD Secret Security Clearance and
the ability to obtain and maintain the stated clearance, which
requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management System data
collection, reporting and management.
- Familiarity with aircraft, aircraft systems and aircraft
- Background in program management on aircraft modification and
- Management of personnel and the ability to build and lead an
effective team during all phases of project efforts.
- Must be able to support multiple efforts, changing priorities
and can maintain professional behavior in high-pressure
- Ability to leverage the entire workforce to achieve program
- Familiarity with Group A and B-type design and production
- Support planning for future efforts to assist in growing the
- Must have experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft
Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, Dallas , Lead, Program Management, Executive , Greenville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...