Executive Assistant to CCO and Conference Management (Dual Role)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
As the Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President and
Chief Content Officer (EVP/CCO), you will provide first level
support and administrative assistance to the Content and Conference
departments. The main goals of the assistant to these two
departments are (1) to ensure that the EVP/CCO and Conference
departments have what they need when they need it, and (2) to
maximize the efficiency of all department reporting to the EVP/CCO.
Duties may require the assistant's attention outside of office
hours and up to 20% travel to support conferences. Some Benefits of
Working at IRMI
- "Top 100" friendly, family-like culture
- Low-cost health insurance
- FREE life insurance and disability coverage
- Dental and vision benefits
- Casual dress code - every day!
- Flexible work schedule
- Up to 4 teleworking days per week
- 9 paid holidays
- 17 paid days off your first year
- FREE covered parking
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- An employer with a 40-year track record of financial stability
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively assists the Executive Vice President/Chief Content
Officer (EVP/CCO) with all administrative tasks including but not
limited to: confidential reports, org charts, meeting logistics and
agendas, travel reservations and itineraries.
- Proactively assists and responds to requests from the others on
behalf of the CCO when appropriate.
- Proactively assists EVP/CCO in managing his calendar and daily
- Coordinates travel, entertainment arrangements and appointments
for the team.
- Provides direction and prioritization standards for the
screening of the EVP/CCO's daily routine tasks such as: emails,
mail, voicemail and appointments.
- Proactively assists CCO in developing handouts and PowerPoint
presentations for public speaking appearances.
- Serves as the back-up for Conference Management department by
answering conference-related phone calls and monitoring both
Registration and Event inboxes.
- Manages all registration and conference printing, assembling,
stuffing, and packing.
- Coordinates and books all staff travel and staff/stakeholder
meetings for conferences; sends hotel and travel confirmation
- Organizes and manages monthly company celebrations.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel as needed. Must be
able to travel up to 20% to attend company events.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); in
addition to three to five years related experience and/or
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint.
- Professional business communicator, high level of customer
service and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to hit firm
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. About the Company IRMI is
the premier authority and educator for risk management, insurance,
and legal professionals. We offer an innovative, supportive, and
stable work environment. As an acknowledgement of our commitment to
our employees, IRMI was named a Top 100 employer in Dallas by the
Dallas Morning News in 2016 and 2021. IRMI has been in business for
over 40 years and the average tenure of our employees is over ten
years of service! For a glimpse of why our employees enjoy working
at IRMI, please visit
Keywords: IRMI, Dallas , Executive Assistant to CCO and Conference Management (Dual Role), Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...