Company: The Marketing Arm inc.
Posted on: May 28, 2023
TMA is seeking a Director, Analytics to help take our team to new
heights, depths, and horizons. This position will be the point
person representing performance science to our clients, team and
partner agencies. This candidate will lead and participate in
configuration, execution and monitoring for broadcast, digital,
social, print, and integrated campaigns.
The perfect candidate will be a leader, mentor and team player and
collaborator. You will be comfortable turning data into stories and
discussing results with internal and external clients. You move
fast and are willing to constantly adapt to new situations and
challenges. You also take great pleasure in what you do.
- Direct, mentor and develop a team that tracks key metrics,
compares Brand results to the competition, and analyzes the
business impact of marketing efforts, allowing them to nimbly
respond to key insights and learnings with impactful
- Work with your team to create, implement and manage the next
generation of digital reports and ROI analytics, leveraging the
latest performance metrics, vendor tools, management of internal
databases, and business intelligence software.
- Provide client and competitive reporting including weekly,
monthly and mid-campaign analytics.
- Work with internal teams to calculate projections vs. actuals,
present findings, and educate team members on trends.
- Leverage analysis tools to identify how our clients can
differentiate themselves from competitors in the areas of research
- Maintain the cataloged metrics within shared campaign database
and leverage the archived data to improve upon for future
- Identify analytics vendors and tools to better display and
visualize data as well as client results to make our campaigns come
- Bachelor's degree with industry emphasis or related
- 10+ years of experience in consumer marketing, market, and
metrics for consumer-facing brands. Agency experience is a
- Minimum 3 years in a management role with proven mentoring,
supervisory, and team-building skills.
- Ability to build and maintain solid relationships with Clients,
agency teams, and third-party vendors.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills. Must
be confident presenting to clients face to face.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others to creatively and
strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick
- A deep working knowledge of marketing science that informs your
ability to act as business partner to internal and externals teams,
and subject matter leader to your team.
- Advanced analytical skills and prior hands-on experience
working with business intelligence software in a partial or
complete web-based Client reporting environment.
- The ability to translate technical information and relay it in
a way that is easy to absorb.
- Proven ability to not just deliver insightful reports and
analysis, but design the report parameters and templates at the
front end of a project or campaign.
- Knowledge of metrics and environments associated with online
and offline advertising, integrated marketing, and promotions.
Familiarity with how web sites and online ads work.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft suite of products.
- Excel experience will include Pivot Tables.
- Basic knowledge of social media metrics and third-party
reporting tools such as Brandwatch, Netbase, Radian6 or other
- Experience trafficking Display, Mobile and Video ads.
Understanding of the Connected TV space is a plus.
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging
tools a plus.
- Real Time Bidding or Programmatic buying experience a
- Experience working with databases such as Access or MS-SQL is
preferred, but not required.
- Travel as required.
- The job duties of this role require candidates to be fully
TMA Perks & Benefits:
- Continuous training, educational programs, speaker series and
- Culture events throughout the year (just virtually
- Communities to connect with:
- DiscoverTMA(Furthering diversity and inclusion)
- TMA Women's Initiative (Fostering the growth and achievements
- Wellness Group(Helping to improve the mental, physical and
emotional wellbeing of employees)
- Competitive vacation plan, sick days and personal days to
prioritize your mental health
- Summer Flex Days
- Robust holiday schedule
- Parental leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Keywords: The Marketing Arm inc., Dallas , Director, Analytics, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...