Apparel Territory Sales Manager (Orlando or Tampa Bay Based)
Company: Superior Uniform Group
Posted on: September 20, 2023
CID Resources is a fashion-forward, cutting edge, leading
manufacturer of medical apparel and accessories. Every day we
strive to capture the fresh, fun and exciting essence of uniforms
for medical professionals across the globe. We are currently
searching for a dynamic, driven sales superstar to showcase their
expertise alongside a team that rallies around each other to meet
goals and win big.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for selling CID
Resources (WonderWink, Carhartt, Zoe+Chloe, and all other relevant
brands) and Fashion Seal Healthcare products to Retailers.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and call on prospective customers to secure new
- Maintain current accounts and nurture existing relationships to
increase business with those accounts.
- Provide sales reports to Regional Vice President of territory
- Attend corporate and industry-related events and shows.
- Provide product training to retailers.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Customer Service,
Marketing, Design, etc.) to improve products, marketing materials,
and customer experience.
- Secure new and incremental business by expanding CID's
footprint in both brick and mortar locations and .com as
- Increase share of space by continually expanding distribution
of CID products
- Maximize replenishment and seasonal sales by effectively
presenting new and existing product lines
- Improve in-store presence through effectively merchandising
CID's portfolio of products QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in apparel and/or
- Demonstrated successful sales results
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in CRM Software a plus
- Ability to use data to build sales presentations and identify
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both orally and written
- Ability to travel an average of 75% of the time COMPETENCIES
- Influence and Persuasion - Effective in persuading, convincing,
influencing, or impressing others in order to get them to support a
specific agenda, make a specific type of impression, or take a
specific course of action.
- Achievement Motivation and Perseverance - Displays a
determination to achieve an ever increasing level of performance.
Sets high standards and challenging goals for oneself, others, and
the organization, and requires a constant focus on achieving and
exceeding those goals.
- Initiating Action - Self-starter and will take a lead role in
improving or enhancing a product or service, avoiding problems, or
developing entrepreneurial opportunities. Demonstrates a sincere
positive attitude toward getting things done and will seek out
additional responsibilities that may go beyond the scope of their
formal job description.
- Relationship Building - Develops effective long-term
professional interactions with others based on trust: trust that
they will always work toward the best interest of those involved
and that they are sufficiently competent to provide positive
- Active Listening - Enhances mutual understanding in
communicating with others by expressing genuine interest in, and
providing full attention to, the content and meaning of others'
- Composure and Resiliency - Able to deal effectively with
pressure, recover quickly from setbacks, and remain optimistic and
persistent even under adversity. They are also able to maintain
self-confidence and avoid overly emotional responses in tense or
**Along with a generous Compensation Package, the company offers an
excellent Benefits Package, including Medical, Dental, a Defined
Contribution Plan (e.g. 401(k)), Life Insurance, Long-Term and
Short-Term Disability and a Flexible Spending Account.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status,
genetic information, or other status protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Superior Uniform Group, Dallas , Apparel Territory Sales Manager (Orlando or Tampa Bay Based), Executive , Coppell, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!