EVP, Chief Marketing Officer
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Are you ready to lead a marketing revolution? Triumph Financial
is looking for a dynamic and visionary CMO with a mission to craft
a marketing powerhouse!Position Summary: As the Executive Vice
President, Chief Marketing Officer, you will oversee the Marketing
and Communication strategies and programs for Triumph Financial.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will act as
a strategic member of the executive team, while leading a dynamic
group of professionals with primary focus on creating a world-class
brand, developing integrated campaigns and communications that
drive thought leadership, customer/prospect engagement, demand for
platform usage, customer lifecycle engagement, market positioning
and awareness, demand-generation and revenue growth. You will also
lead and oversee the development and execution of said initiatives
through an annual budget and planning process for the enterprise,
payments, factoring and banking divisions. Essential Duties &
- Lead the marketing and communication function to translate
vision, strategy and business plans into highly effective strategic
and tactical programs that drive differentiation, leading to
awareness, consideration and sales growth opportunities.
- Responsible for the ownership and execution of defined
strategic initiatives within the organization's annual strategic
- Partner closely with line of business leaders, the COO and CEO
to successfully plan and execute significant programs and events
that promote, enhance or engage Triumph's brand(s) among key target
- Proactively stay up to date and informed on business
priorities, market conditions, consumer behavior/preferences, key
considerations and technology/automation to pivot key strategies or
tactics as needed.Marketing
- Develop and execute a cost effective, fully-integrated short
and long-term strategic marketing and communication plan that
drives sales and marketing strategies within each line of business.
This includes the creation and management of a comprehensive budget
and drive calendar that optimizes synergies across the
- Drive sales efforts by providing brand, marketing,
communication and product management support to ensure accurate
product content, target marketing and collateral are available and
well-positioned to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Introduce, develop and implement best practices in brand
marketing, new customer acquisition, communications and
digital/social media marketing strategies.
- Responsible for planning and execution of corporate and line of
business marketing events.Communication
- Develop and execute proactive communication strategies that
align with, support and enhance the goals and objectives of the
organization, including oversight of enterprise external and
internal communication and an annual executive communication
strategy, including establishing an enterprise playbook, annual
plan and calendar.
- Build relationships and influence management of the
organization's enterprise communication platforms and forums;
innovate communication and content strategies to keep team members
engaged; set the tone and content for the company's intranet and
key communication channels, while interacting and educating team
members, outside partners/vendors and community organizations about
- Partner with Investor Relations to oversee external media and
public relations outreach efforts.
- Responsible for marketing and communication efforts related to
M&A transactions to retain customers; member of the bank
integration team.Client Experience
- Partner with Enterprise Client Experience (CX) to understand
Voice of the Customer (NPS) scores and identify ways to continually
improve the client experience in our brand presentation, marketing
and communication, sales and service processes and delivery.
- Design and implement a best in class marketing analytics
program measuring the effectiveness of all major marketing
initiatives and programs, to include gathering and action upon
market data to optimize marketing spend ROI.
- Partner with Data and Analytics team members to Leverage data
analytics/information-based marketing models to develop a deep
understanding of the organization's customers and market position,
perform market segment analysis, develop new or improved products
and services, create more successful marketing and sales campaigns
and create better value propositions.People, Process and Partners
- Build, manage and lead high-performing, highly engaged teams by
hiring, coaching and retaining top talent that are well-versed
subject matter experts who deliver outstanding results.
- Develop strong, collaborative and trusting cross-functional
relationships across the organization and senior leadership
- Optimize human capital and financial resources to achieve
outstanding results while focusing on efficiency, cost control and
- Direct and manage outside partners, vendors and/or agency
providers to ensure high services levels and targeted efficiency
improvements.Experience & Education:
- BA in marketing, communications; MBA in Marketing or Strategic
Planning strongly preferred.
- 15+ years' experience in FinTech, SaaS, or banking environment
leading a highly-collaborative, results-oriented marketing and
- Proven track record of success as a CMO within the
transportation industry or payment solutions industry is a huge
- Achieved measurable business results from marketing and
communication programs in a well-respected financial services
company. This will be the result of a significant tenure with an
- A strong reputation as an executive who can adapt and achieve
results in a role that will be evolutionary; a leader with an
- A change agent, specifically with proven ability to introduce
new processes to an organization to move toward that vision.Skills
& Abilities Required:
- Strategic thinker, capable of conceptualizing, developing and
articulating strategic vision and influencing an organization to
move toward that vision.
- Strong business acumen, analytic and creative skills and
ability to link strategies and business priorities and
- Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic,
high-growth environment with aggressive timelines.
- Drives toward goals, takes initiative.
- Leads with integrity and professionalism.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.Work
Environment:The work environment characteristics described here
maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and
printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of
time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Add any travel or other physical requirements, as
Keywords: Tfin, Dallas , EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!