Company: OVH US LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Job SummaryAs part of the Core Services team, the Manager,
Infrastructure Services is responsible for managing and developing
a team of engineers within a disparate and challenging environment,
and ensuring high-quality results are delivered. The Core Services
team of engineers supports the reliability, development,
configuration, and deployment of systems that provide OVHcloud core
services.Essential Duties & ResponsibilitiesManage a team of
Engineers, which includes:
- Ensuring effective communication.
- Mentoring/coaching and conducting bi-weekly one-on-one meetings
with direct reports.
- Leading by example and providing direct oversight.
- Defining team goals and fiscal year roadmap.
- Developing a positive and productive team culture.Perform
day-to-day engineering tasks, and act as an escalation point of
contact as needed:
- Services monitoring and testing.
- Maintain site reliability in a production environment.
- Support and contribute to software development projects and
- Ensure successful deployment, configuration, and support of
Core Infrastructure Systems.
- Continuously learn technologies, both new and old, to maintain
ideal system functionality.
- Work with datasets, API, relational databases and/or event
- 6+ years of experience in Linux/Unix Administration and DevOps
methodology, including experience with large scale operations
support, and remediation.
- 2+ years of experience leading/supervising two or more
- Experience with and strong knowledge of Puppet, Ansible, and
- Experience with Agile methodology and related tools (i.e.,
- Strong networking and storage knowledge.
- Experience with Virtualization and Containers technology.
- Experience with scripting and/or static languages. (i.e., Perl,
Python, GoLang, Ruby, Java, C#, CC++, Bash).
- Proven experience debugging, designing, and implementing
solutions for complex technical problems.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.Working
ConditionsStandard office environmentCompany Description - About
OVHcloudOVHcloud US is a subsidiary of OVHcloud, a global cloud
provider that specializes in delivering industry-leading
performance and cost-effective solutions to better manage, secure,
and scale data. OVHcloud US delivers bare metal servers, hosted
private cloud, hybrid and public cloud solutions. OVHcloud manages
30 data centers across 12 sites on four continents, manufacturing
its own servers, building its own data centers and deploying its
own fiber-optic global network to achieve maximum efficiency.
Through the OVHcloud spirit of challenging the status quo, the
company brings freedom, security and innovation to solve data
challenges - today and tomorrow. With a 24-year heritage, OVHcloud
is committed to developing responsible technology and strives to be
the driving force behind the next cloud evolution. .EEO
StatementOVHcloud is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to
race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast
feeding, and related medical conditions), gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition,
genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in
accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: OVH US LLC, Dallas , DevOps Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!