Company: Stellantis Financial Services US
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Stellantis Financial Services (SFS) is the new captive finance
company for one of the world's leading automakers and a mobility
provider with iconic brands including Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler,
Citro n, Dodge, DS Automobiles, Fiat, Jeep , Lancia, Maserati,
Opel, Peugeot, Ram, Vauxhall, Free2move.
Our exciting growth provides opportunities to advance your career
as we successfully lead products and services from a small to
midsize company in just a few years. Join our world class team and
culture and contribute to our core mission which is enhancing our
Summary: The Audit Manager is expected to understand Compliance
Risk and Risk Management techniques, identify business processes,
key risk, and critical controls, and evaluate control design and
adequacy to perform control testing, and document work performed in
conformance with internal audit policies and procedures supporting
Loan and Lease Originations inclusive of Direct and Indirect
Credit; Indirect Sales and Marketing; Title; Commercial and
Business Lending. The role provides independent audit testing of
controls based on audit program to include Consumer Laws and
Regulations, including but not limited to Regulation B, Regulation
E, Regulation F, Regulation M, Regulation P, Regulation Z, Record
Retention Requirements, Advertising and Marketing, Bankruptcy,
Repossession, and applicable State Laws. In partnership with the
functional business and key stakeholders, continuously drives a
strong culture of compliance and demonstrates integrity and
professional judgement in protecting the interests of Stellantis
Financial Services and its subsidiaries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Knowledge of and experience with state and federal consumer
finance laws, including, but not limited to, TILA/Reg Z, TILA/Reg
M, ECOA/Reg B, FCRA, and UDAP/UDAAP.
- Performing testing controls based on audit program directions,
including appropriate sampling and control testing techniques;
identifying and assessing the relevancy of possible issues; and
documenting work performed to support audit scope /conclusions, to
facilitate an efficient review, and to meet internal audit policies
- Primarily serve as the Main Point of Contact for the business
through Audit engagements throughout the audit lifecycle.
- Adhering to the Audit Schedule timeframes and runs the
day-to-day engagement-related efforts.
- Effectively review and compile relevant, material findings and
recommendations into a readable and concise audit report(s) and
- Drafting audit issues under supervision of the team management,
inclusive of potential exposures and significance, identifying root
causes, and developing recommendations that are operationally and
cost-effective actions to address those causes.
- Assisting Audit Team Management in the reporting and wrap-up
phases of audits. Serves as the technical expert regarding
compliance laws and regulations and provides direction to others on
- Validates the sufficiency and suitability of First Line of
Defense (Functional Business) and Second Line of Defense corrective
actions to address audit recommendations.
- Updates Risk Assessments, Audit Tracking Mechanisms and Audit
- Establish and maintain good relationships with key business and
- Effectively represent Compliance Audit at management meetings,
internal forums, and to stakeholders.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, including
customer privacy and information security safeguards. Competencies:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
- Research Skills Adept at regulatory and legal research,
searching for information and guidance from internal and external
- Design - Able to create, proofread and format documents for
internal and external presentations. Demonstrates attention to
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
- Customer Service - Responds to requests for service and
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; responds
well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication Writes clearly and informatively; Able to
read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Ethics Works with integrity and ethically: Upholds
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures;
Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports
organization's goals and values.
- Judgment Includes appropriate people in decision-making
- Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses
- Professionalism Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
position, accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own
work for quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able
to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and /or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: The knowledge, skills and abilities
for this position are typically acquired through the completion of
a bachelor s degree and two years working experience or six years
experience in internal or external auditing, credit or operational
risk management, compliance, or a combination with a concentration
of knowledge of consumer federal laws, rules, and regulations.
Experience as an internal auditor with Direct and or Indirect Auto
Lending and Leasing, is a plus.
Preferred Experience: Experience with the following Audit
Regulations preferred: Debt Collections, lending, advertising,
originations, quality leasing, lending and electronic transfers. An
individual that possesses experience with Institute of Internal
Auditors , and International Professional Practice Framework,
vendor oversight and or enterprise payments in Direct or Indirect
Lending and Leasing.
Communication Skills: An individual must be able to communicate
effectively at all levels of management including the ability to
clearly explain and apply regulatory requirements to the First Line
of Defense, while providing recommendations on emerging regulatory
Confidential Information: An individual must be able to maintain
confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word, and MS
Other Qualifications: An individual must have the ability to manage
competing demands and deadline; willingness to provide ideas,
suggestions, and insight; problem solving skills; understand or be
willing to learn the laws and regulations the company must follow
regarding sensitive information.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; constantly use
repeating motions that may include the wrist, hands and/or fingers;
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl, and to lift up to 10lbs. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate.
Reasonable Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations will be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the job.
Stellantis Financial Services, Inc (SFS) is an equal opportunity
employer and is committed to providing its employees an environment
that is free of harassment, discrimination, and intimidation. It is
the policy of SFS to comply with all applicable employment laws and
regulations and to provide equal opportunity for all qualified
persons and to not discriminate against any employee or applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, veteran status,
gender identity or expression, change of sex, and/or transgender
status or any protected status. Candidates must possess
authorization to work in the United States. This policy applies to
recruitment and placement, promotion, training, transfer,
retention, rate of pay and all other terms and conditions of
employment. Employment and promotion decisions will be based solely
on merit, ability, achievement, experience . click apply for full
Keywords: Stellantis Financial Services US, Dallas , Audit Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!