Senior Project Manager
Company: Appspace Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Your Role as a Senior Project Manager:
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading
and managing large, complex, and/or strategic customer projects
within our Enhanced Services delivery team.This is a hands-on role,
requiring you to both manage projects, as well as execute on some
of the deliverables.Successful delivery will require coordination
and teamwork across other areas within Customer Division as well as
marketing, product development, and sales. The successful incumbent
will be a seasoned Project Manager with excellent communication and
listening skills, ability to juggle multiple projects to
completion, strong analytical skills, and confidence with
navigating the project methodology for the benefit of our customers
and our company. You will interface with multiple cultures and
global time zones and, in return, will have flexible work
A Day in the Life of a Senior Project Manager:
- Responsible for management of key, strategic customer projects,
including ability to develop and execute on a project plan,
identify and manage risks, monitor and report progress.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of project
plans and schedules, including resource forecasting.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties in alignment
with project schedule.
- Create, maintain, and deliver project artifacts to the customer
- Manage the customer relationship in partnership with the
Customer Success and Go To Market teams.
- Actively perform risk management and mitigation.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time within the
approved project scope.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and
project costs using appropriate change management
- Actively participate in review and retrospective exercise to
identify lessons learned.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Own project status reporting internally and
- Work in an agile environment following scrum development
- Mentor other team members within the PMO as needed.
- Contribute to ongoing growth and formalization of the PMO as
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years previous experience with project management,
preferably with SaaS implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information
Technology, or related field
- Customer-facing roles with executive interaction
- High-integrity, team player with demonstrated leadership
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong personal time management skills
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities
- Proven track record for project delivery and launch
The Perks of Working for Appspace:
For all our US based team members, we offer a variety of benefits
from competitive salaries, medical, dental and vision coverage,
disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health
resources, 401(k) plan and a fully paid parental leave program.
Additional perks include:
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedules
- Remote work opportunities
- Paid company holidays
- 1/2 Day Fridays
- Appspace Quiet Fridays (No non-essential internal meetings
- A casual dress work environment -
Keywords: Appspace Inc., Dallas , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!