RN Clinical Care Manager - Care Manager
Company: Nursing Solutions
Posted on: November 19, 2023
RN Clinical Care ManagerJoin our team as a Clinical Care Manager
with Registered Nurse (RN) license for a growing company that has a
huge HEART! Work with passionate, talented professionals that are
dedicated to serving our clients and feel rewarded knowing that
your job MATTERS!
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a family, clinically owned
company that has been caring for the medically fragile community
since 2000! We offer pediatric home health services to children and
young adults. We pride ourselves on our values: Heart, Advocacy,
Love, Outreach, and Speed! #HALOS
Pay Range: $67,000 - $73,000
Are You the Right Candidate?
Please apply if you have the following qualifications.
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Home Health, pediatric, and/or office experience a plus!
We are looking for a full-time Clinical Care Manager with
experience in an office-setting, health-care profession, or related
field. Job duties include but are not limited to:
* Assures direct care staff functions provide compliant care.
* Provides training and guidance to agency direct care staff
regarding orders for disciplines and/or treatments and services,
consistent with agency policy.
* Ensure referrals result in a timely start of care or are well
documented for permitted delays or non-admissions.
* Effectively manages a caseload of clients.
* Develops and implements appropriate treatment programs; develops
realistic personal goals with patient; re-evaluates, sets new
goals, adjusts care accordingly and evaluates for discharge
potential in consultation with physician or intermediate care
* Completes all supervisory visits, comprehensive
assessment/reassessment visits per Agency policy, federal and state
rules, and documenting the visits.
* Conducts coordination of care between direct care staff, and
* Serves as liaison between this Agency and physicians, hospitals,
and other agencies regarding patient care.
* Provides positive attitude and example of professional behavior
for direct care staff.
* Provides orientation and competency verification of direct care
* Provides direct, in field, supervision of newly hired clinicians
and assures supervision of all staff is completed per regulations
and agency policy including documentation of same.
* Provides direct response and guidance to staff for problem
resolution in patient care.
* Provides information and reports as instructed.
* Participates, as requested, in orientation of new staff,
in-service education, continuing education, utilization review and
* Participates in/attends staff development activities and
in-service meetings to educate the personnel.
* Provides training and in-services to agency direct care staff on
the following, but not limited to, topics required by state
licensure, clinical services, rules and regulations, agency
policies and expectations.
* Serves as a member of the administrative on-call team.
Responsible to complete on-call logs and assure follow up completed
* Participates, as assigned by Administrator, on compilation of
data for the annual agency evaluation and/or quarterly governing
body review reports
Why Angels of Care:
We have a full benefits package, bulleted out below. Among these
great benefits, we have fun! We attend and invite our employees to
community events and volunteer opportunities, keep you informed on
ways you can help advocate for our medically fragile kids, and so
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Plans
* Flexible scheduling
* 1:1 patient care ratio
* Competitive pay
* Patient Care Coordination Services
* and much more!
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Individuals seeking employment at Angels of Care Pediatric Home
Health are considered without regards to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin,
age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or
Keywords: Nursing Solutions, Dallas , RN Clinical Care Manager - Care Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!