Continuous Improvement Manager
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Manager of Continuous ImprovementThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tracy HannAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $118,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are a publicly traded Oil & Gas equipment
manufacturer located south of the DFW Metroplex.This is a 100%
on-site position with no option for remote work. We are seeking
candidates with manufacturing experience.Why join us?Competitive
SalaryFull benefitsSafe Harbor 401k + 4% match3 Weeks of PTOUp to
10% annual performance bonusTuition ReimbursementDiscounted
Employee Stock Purchase PlanJob DetailsThe incumbent will drive the
implementation of business process improvements for the
organization through proven CI / Lean tools and act as a change
catalyst with strong communication and time management skills to
complete all CI projects effectively and efficiently. In addition,
they will engage, educate, and coach team members at all levels on
how to successfully execute lean processes and techniques.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and deploy company's Continuous Improvement strategy
across the entire organization, fostering a Lean Manufacturing and
Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Lead high-impact process improvement resources/teams and ensure
standardization and implementation of Lean tools.
- Responsible for overseeing a portfolio of improvement projects
ensuring project timelines and deliverables.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and implement best
practices across DynaEnergetics.
- Serve as a leader, mentor, and coach on continuous improvement
tools and partner across the company to embed a continuous
- Identify and eliminate process waste, driving sustainable
- Define and oversee Continuous Improvement KPIs, positively
impacting safety, quality, performance, and financial metrics.
- Collaborate with leadership to prioritize projects and improve
- Drive the adoption of technology tools and projects.
- Act as a change leader to explain, communicate, influence and
- Demonstrated capability deploying Continuous Improvement
processes (Kaizen, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, Standard Work,
Level-Loading, Root Cause Analysis and more) with ownership of
complex cross-functional projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to influence
and build relationships, fostering a culture of open communication
and feedback; comfortable in providing training on Lean tools to
large groups with no previous CI experience.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification required (Black Belt
- Formal Project Management training required, PMP certification
- Proven leadership skills in complex and high-pressure
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change
and competing demands.
- Ability to drive consensus, obtain buy-in from senior
leadership to shopfloor employees, and lead successful change
initiatives by setting priorities, removing barriers, and
empowering high-performing teams.
- Some travel requiredUnfortunately no relocation assistance is
offered.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
Keywords: Jobot, Dallas , Continuous Improvement Manager, Executive , Cleburne, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!