Posted on: February 9, 2024
The International Manager s primary responsibility is to lead the
International Operations department to meet or exceed the
expectations of our clients; this includes air and ocean products
(Import and Export). Strong emphasis on relationship building,
delivering quality service and contributing to revenue growth.
The International Managers responsibilities will include:
- Team building with the ability to set and achieve personal &
departmental goals and manage quality metrics.
- Manage the team in terms of prioritizing, scheduling, and the
routing of all international cargo.
- Analyze routings to ensure quality service at the most
competitive rate possible.
- Demonstrate in-depth international industry knowledge with the
ability to identify, anticipate, understand and respond to our
clients needs promptly.
- Ensure that the international department maintains all Standard
Operating Procedures (SOPs) in conjunction with international
customer service and sales teams. Responding to inquiries from
overseas agents/offices/customers in a timely fashion.
- Audit files to insure proper operating standards are being
followed including invoicing, routing and probability.
- Maintaining and grow relationships on Team s behalf with both
existing and new customers, this can include conference calls and
joint sales calls.
- Ensuring regulatory and country level compliance.
Position Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in international air and ocean
freight forwarding operations.
- Self-motivated starter, with a proven track record of
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal
- Proactive customer service skills with a strong sense of
urgency and follow-up
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of airfreight and ocean movement including
pricing, procurement, documentation and shipment
- In-depth knowledge of applicable state, federal, international
laws, and regulations (Federal Maritime Commissions, Interstate
Commerce Commission, Customs, environmental, import/export,
- Cargowise experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in the use of excel, power-point and word
- Background check to be completed on all new hires
Benefits and Compensation
- Salary is commensurate with work experience, knowledge and
potential book of business
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan matching
- Paid Time Off policy
Once your resume has been submitted, our internal Human Resource
department will review your qualifications to determine the
applicable next steps. Based on your qualified submission, an
initial screening assessment will be conducted, followed up by
either ZOOM conference calls or face to face meetings. All
information will remain confidential.
Keywords: Confidential, Dallas , International Manager, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!