Director, Industrial Security
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Job Title: Director, Industrial SecurityJob Location:
Greenville, TexasSchedule: 9/80Job Description:
- L3Harris is seeking a candidate for the Intelligence
Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Security Director position in
Greenville, Texas. This position will also have Security leadership
responsibility for the ISR Sector's Business Units located in
Greenville, TX, Plano, TX, Waco, TX, Rockwall, TX (C3ISR), Tulsa,
OK (Aeromet), Nashville, TN (FORCE-X), Tampa, FL, North Carolina,
and various other ISR facilities.Essential Functions:
- In this capacity, the Sector Security Director will provide
guidance, direction and leadership to security organizational
personnel at all sector facilities emphasizing effective security
support to ensure security as a business discriminator, effect
sector security's standardization of execution and continuity of
compliance while managing all security disciplines associated with
and executed at the Greenville location and the ISR Sector
- The Sector Security Director is responsible for ensuring the
development, implementation, execution and management of L3Harris
and government mandated security requirements for all ISR sector
aligned facilities and is primary security advisor to the ISR
Sector President, executive management, and senior leadership on
all site physical and special security compliance matters.
- Recognized as an external and internal expert and thought
leader with deep and substantive technical expertise as well as
advanced business knowledge and leadership capabilities.
Communicates with contacts inside and outside of the organization
on matters of strategic importance to influence executive
leadership on new concepts, practices, and approaches. Establishes
overall direction for new processes, systems, and solutions.
Recommends and implements strategies and develops operational
plans/goals with direct impact to the achievement against
- Primary interface with Government agencies and Customers,
internal & external, with regards to National Industrial Security
Program (NISP) and compartmented efforts in compliance with
contractual security requirements, performs as a strategic business
contributor for security programs of national importance.
- Responsible for the business' convergent security program --
ensuring compliance audits, resource allocation, information system
protection and management of security staff over the entirety of
the ISR sector.
- Prepares reports, updates management on program status and
continually evaluates and makes necessary adjustments to maintain a
highly effective security program as a business discriminator.
- Manages and leads the entirety of the sector's security program
ensuring compliance with Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs),
the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), Contract Security
Classification Specifications (DD254), Program Classification
Guides and L3Harris policies and directives.
- Ensure sector compliance with all security policies including
government and company requirements for safeguarding information,
physical security of facilities, and the safety and security of all
employees, visitors, assets and information.
- Commensurate with the position of Sector Security Lead and
Security Manager, incumbent is responsible for execution of all
NISPOM related security functions including industrial, physical,
personnel (PERSEC) and information security; Insider Threat program
development and execution; program security support and access
control to classified programs and accredited areas.
- Position ensures compliant and effective execution of
responsibilities ensuring COMSEC program management, asset handling
and accountability. The incumbent will execute managerial and
leadership responsibilities ensuring Information System Security
compliance with all governing directives relative to facility and
sector accredited systems; warrants uninterrupted accreditation and
certification of systems processing U.S. government classified
- Lead as a team player, exhibit flexibility, dedication and the
expectation of excellence required of a seasoned security
professional while working and making decisions independently with
general guidance and without direct supervision.
- Manages, oversees and implements the ISR Security Education and
Training Program to ensure compliance with all government
directives and consistency with L3Harris requirements.
- Incumbent leads managers and supervisors responsible for a 100+
persons geographically located security organization; is directly
responsible to the Integrated Mission System Segment Security
Director/Lead; and ensures sector-wide security compliance on
behalf of the ISR Sector President.
- Broad management and leadership knowledge to lead and manage
across the function,
- Broad expertise, mastery of and experience ensuring compliance
with Intelligence Community, 32 CFR Part 117 National Industrial
Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM Rule) and Special Access
- Knowledge of FMS and Direct Commercial sales within the Defense
- Manages, ISR Security BudgetQualifications:
- Requires both advanced business knowledge and highest level of
technical mastery in functional area. Leadership capability to
guide business or functional teams without formal management role.
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 15 years of prior related
experience. Graduate Degree with a minimum of 13 years of prior
related experience. In lieu of a degree, minimum of 19 years of
prior related experience. Substitution of additional relevant
education and experience for stated qualifications may be
- Current DoD Top Secretsecurity clearance with TS/SCI
eligibility; adjudicated and in-scope U.S. Government T5
- Candidate must be a US citizen.Preferred Additional Skills:
- Completed counterintelligence or full scope polygraph
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Security Management,
Homeland Security, Security Administration, Criminal Justice,
Industrial Security Management, Information Systems Security,
Information Technology Management or other relevant
- Familiarity and experience with SIMS, JPAS, e-Qip, NISS/DISS,
ICD 705 etc.
- FSO certification via current Defense Counterintelligence and
Security Agency (DCSA) criteria
- Proficiency and experience with Insider Threat Program
- Successful completion of NSA COMSEC Account Manager/Custodian
training; experience and knowledge managing COMSEC accounts and/or
- Managerial experience with staff assigned over geographic
- Industrial Security Professional (ISP), Certified Protection
Professional (CPP) or other relevant professional security
- Self-initiative; compliance focused, customer service
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, Dallas , Director, Industrial Security, Executive , Greenville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!