Company: Five Star Institute
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Sales Director- Dallas, TXFive Star Institute is seeking a
proven Sales Director. The Sales Director is responsible for
leading the Companys revenue efforts comprised of sales, marketing,
brand, loyalty, digital and revenue management. The ideal candidate
has a demonstrated history of leading sales process management,
creative and marketing strategy, strategic partnerships, lead
generation, and CRM. The individual will be focused on implementing
revenue strategies and objectives which maximize revenues and
optimize business results across all the Five Star channels. This
Executive is a member of the Senior Team and reports to the
- Participate on senior leadership team to establish goals and
deliver strategies through direct sales team management, new
business development, marketing strategy, systems communication,
distribution, strategic partnerships, customer experience and brand
- Ability to address complex issues and execute multifaceted
plans for a variety of functions. Analyzing/forecasting demand and
establishing effective selling strategies across all channels
- Lead strategic planning efforts for the commercial disciplines,
ensuring that programs and initiatives align to company-wide
business objectives and strategies. Provide a monthly analysis to
management complete with view on future performance across all
- Work with the leadership team in recommending and implementing
innovative and effective Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Management
programs for all brands
- Focus on user experience and brand experience excellence across
all consumer touch-points from initial brand impression through
sales funnel to closing.
- Conduct ongoing competitor price/product analyses to ensure
proper rate positioning/product offering. Continually monitor
competitive landscape to ensure best practices in positioning,
content, availability, and price.
- Work with team to ensure ongoing training to improve
performance and drive retention.
- Update and maintain all revenue management tools.
- Develop internal talent that facilitates future growth
opportunities for team members by working effectively with people,
creating teamwork, and lead-by-example leadership approach
consistent with the companys culture.
- Bachelors degree required, preferable in
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in sales, marketing and revenue
field required, with career progression into senior management
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced,
results-oriented environment, continuing to deliver quality service
and consistently meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with Marketing, Sales management,
Revenue Technology and Systems including HubSpot
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
presentations to business leaders
- Travel may be required, though somewhat infrequently
- Proactive leader with ability to collaborate and develop
- Located in DFW market, required in office 5 days a week.
Keywords: Five Star Institute, Dallas , Sales Director, Executive , Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!