Senior Asset Manager
Company: South Oxford Management
Posted on: May 17, 2018
Job ID 2018-1516
# of Openings 1
Category Property Management
Beachwold Residential is a multifamily real estate firm headquartered in New York. We control and operate 60+ properties and 15,000 units located primarily in Dallas, Texas, Florida and Connecticut. Our wholly-owned property management company is headquartered in Dallas.
Beachwold is seeking an energetic, driven and reliable self-starter to join our team as a Senior Asset Manager. This position will be located in our corporate office in Dallas, Texas. This individual will be responsible for performing and directing asset management functions as well as overseeing capital improvement projects for a growing portfolio of large multi-family apartment communities:
- Representing ownership, partner with the property management team in the successful execution of asset plans. This includes ongoing property analyses to ensure portfolio operates within budget guidelines while strategically tracking performance to identify and communicate potential areas for revenue and expense improvement
- Oversee, direct and report on construction and rehabilitation activities including coordinating with contractors and architectural and engineering design consultants; ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Negotiate terms of agreements and draft contracts including defining and evaluating scope of work
- Ensure the compliance and completeness of construction documents
- Assist in cash flow management and replacement reserve draws
- Schedule project activities and identify the most efficient means and methods
- Visit properties and potential acquisitions on a regular basis; other related duties as assigned. Travel, evening and occasional weekend work required
- BA or BS required with preference for a degree in business, management, finance, real estate, construction management or a related field
- 5+ years in asset management and construction management required
- Technical building and construction knowledge including an understanding of the various trades and comprehension of relevant rules, regulations, building codes, quality standards, building products and construction detail
- Experience analyzing financial reports with knowledge of accounting and finance
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team and independently to achieve project goals
- Proficient computer and administrative skills with advanced Microsoft Excel and estimating/budgeting/financial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Some travel required
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, and the ability to work as a flexible team player in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Exceptional organizational skill is required in this role. The candidate must demonstrate an ability to function independently and pro-actively, and have discretion, tact, and humor, along with a desire to learn.
This is an opportunity to join a progressive organization with strong career growth potential. We offer a competitive salary, performance bonus, 401(k) program with match, vacation and sick time, holidays and health benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
Please apply with a cover letter and resume by May 21, 2018.
For more information on Beachwold Residential, see: www.beachwold.com. Please no phone calls.
Beachwold Residential LLC is an equal opportunity employer EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
Keywords: South Oxford Management, Dallas, Senior Asset Manager, Executive, Dallas, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!