Manager, Inside Sales
Company: A. O. smith
Location: Haltom City
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Company / Location Information
Water technology is one of the fastest-growing industries in the
world, and, as a leading global water technology company, A. O.
Smith Corporation is at the center of the trend. We are a $3
billion company with 144-year history and employ more than 16,000
men and women. With manufacturing operations in the United States,
Canada, Mexico, China, India, and Europe, A. O. Smith has the
global reach to serve customers worldwide. We have sales and
distribution in more than 60 countries around the world. A. O.
Smith is committed to continuous improvement, not just in its
factories and its processes, but in its people. We value people who
are able to analyze problems and take rapid, decisive action.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Aquasana Telesales
team (call center environment) and for achievement of the highest
level of satisfaction from external customers. Provide direction to
the sales department that drives Aquasana's efforts to achieve
optimum growth potential by emphasizing superior salesmanship while
maximizing profitability. Telesales oversight includes; inbound and
outbound call activity, attainment of established sales objectives
and partnership with other departments in the organization assigned
with maximization of direct to consumer sales opportunities.
What You Will Be Responsible For
* Employee Development Develop and maintain a comprehensive set of
training materials to be used for new hire and ongoing sales team
training. Audit a selection of inbound customer calls and score
those calls against a sales scorecard. Provide feedback to team
members as to areas of strength and opportunity. Develop Telesales
action plans for all team members and serve as the point person to
work the team member through the established plan
* Talent Assessment: Assess team performance and identifying
opportunities for future growth. Responsible for staffing team
based on needs of the business
* Pipeline Management Create, maintain and execute a monthly sales
pipeline of quotes created by Telesales representatives during
whole home customer interactions.
* People Management- Ensure that all team members are aware of
their performance, and of the expectations of the company. Mediate
issues, provide feedback, and enforce company policy as
* Qualifier Management- Ensure consistent management of the web
order review process
* Customer Service- Serve as the point person for managing customer
escalations. Work with team members to identify root cause issues
and guide customers to resolution.
* Sales Achievement- Deliver monthly team sales goals by providing
Telesales associates with all necessary tools for success while
maintaining the utmost integrity throughout the customer s
experience with Aquasana.
* Cross Functional Partnership- Ensure positive business
relationships with support organizations, including product
development, marketing, IT, manufacturing, logistics, finance,
Customer Service, E-Media and Human Resources
* Other responsibilities may be assigned as necessary.
What You Will Bring
* High School Diploma required.
* Bachelor s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 3 years Call Center related work experience.
* At least 2 years of supervisory/leadership experience.
* Proficient in basic office computer software, such as Microsoft
Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.); SAP or ERP/MRP experience a
* Problem-solving and program management skills.
* An excellent work ethic.
* Must be a good communicator, both oral and written.
What We Offer
Great people make our organization great and because of that, we
offer an onsite A. O. Smith Company merchandise store for our
employees, employee discounts on water filtration products, a
competitive salary and comprehensive benefits plans which include
medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance,
retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability
programs and tuition assistance..
A. O. Smith values employee excellence. In our employment
practices, we will not discriminate based on race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, or other
legally protected status. We operate in a global environment and
will strive to create a workplace where men and women from diverse
backgrounds can thrive and achieve their fullest potential.
Keywords: A. O. smith, Dallas , Manager, Inside Sales, Executive , Haltom City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!