Company: Klein Tools
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Location: US-TX-MansfieldAddress: 501 Easy DriveID:
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has
been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality,
professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are
manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the
number one choice among professional electricians and other
Plans, coordinates, and directs quality control program designed to
ensure continuous production of products consistent with
established standards, customer specifications, and production
goals. Represents the voice of the customer during new product
launches through the shipment of finished goods. Liaison between
product quality requirements, and internal or external
1. Works with production personnel and plant management to analyze
and solve problems to maximize product reliability and minimize
2. Develops and analyze statistical data and product specifications
to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability
expectancy of finished products.
3. Responsible for the development, application, and maintenance of
quality control standards and tests used in processing finished
4. Supervises quality control staff, including coaching,
developing, disciplining, and evaluating work performance.
5. Leads development of PFMEAs, Control Plans, and Flow Diagrams
during the APQP process, using a team approach.
6. Investigates (and corrects) customer concerns regarding
7. Ensures a high level of internal and external customer
8. Designs, develops and implements quality control training
9. Maintains active role on internal Continuous Improvement
10. Ensures effectiveness of Quality System through internal and
external audits, and performance measures.
11. Facilitates corrective action meetings and Kaizen events;
issues corrective action requests and verifies actions are
12. Supports ISO17025 Laboratory accreditation through required
manufacturing and documentation processes.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree from a four year accredited college or
Minimum 5 years related manufacturing experience required; 3 years
supervisory/management experience with demonstrated ability to lead
people; knowledge/experience with strategy deployment
Working knowledge and experience using Lean Manufacturing Tools.
(6S, 5 Why's, Fishbone, DMAIC, etc.).
Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills; Ability to define
problems, and resolve them quickly.
Ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or
Working knowledge of ASQ, ASME, ASTM, IEC, ISO 9001 and TS 16949
Working knowledge of MIOSHA standards.
Effective computer skills necessary, with ability to use Microsoft
Excellent oral and written communication and facilitation.
Six sigma green or black belt certification preferred.
Print reading, basic GD&T, and dimensional analysis experience
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger,
handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits
- 401(k) Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- Shared Cost Medical & Dental
- Flex Spending
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
If you have the commitment to succeed and the desire to join an
organization recognized as the industry leader, please submit your
cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Keywords: Klein Tools, Dallas , Quality Manager, Executive , Mansfield, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!